Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Suh visiting Titans

NFL.com's Ian Rapoport reports free agent Ndamukong Suh will visit the Titans in addition to the Saints.

Per Rapsheet, Suh plans to take more visits after that, but that will only happen if Suh doesn't hear the right dollar amount on visit one or two. The Cowboys were initially linked to Suh but have since been reported to be "out."
Mar 15 - 8:14 PM

Hopefully they don't get him.

23 minutes ago, Luckuania said:

Shoot, I hope he does go there and destroys their cap situation. That'd be real nice for us. 

Why do you guys all use this excuse to make you feel better about our team? Yeah he will cost money but he will also smash luck 2 games a year....

37 minutes ago, Luckuania said:

Shoot, I hope he does go there and destroys their cap situation. That'd be real nice for us. 

People seem to confuse NFL contracts with NBA/MLB contracts.  Suh will probably get a couple guaranteed yrs and that's it.

3 minutes ago, BOTT said:

People seem to confuse NFL contracts with NBA/MLB contracts.  Suh will probably get a couple guaranteed yrs and that's it.

I realize it wouldn't be fully guaranteed. But having his supposedly soon to be massive contract on their books while needing to resign Mariota soon will destroy them. Especially with QB's now getting fully guaranteed contracts. 

5 minutes ago, Luckuania said:

I realize it wouldn't be fully guaranteed. But having his supposedly soon to be massive contract on their books while needing to resign Mariota soon will destroy them. Especially with QB's now getting fully guaranteed contracts. 

No it won't 

FWIW and I'm sure it's worth anything but last night before I went to bed I read a report on BR ,I think ,or a report on one of there sites claiming Suh will visit the Colts and is expected to sign a 5yr. 55m contract fully guaranteed.  Just someone starting rumors I suppose.  Also ,a little off topic, another reporter mentioned the Bills and Colts started working on 3/12 on a "massive " deal that would allow the Bills to move up to the 3rd. pick.  It sounded like the teams want to get their major FA moves complete before finalizing anything and announcing it. 

15 minutes ago, Virtuoso80 said:

This could be the moment the Colts jump in.  I thought that once we released Hankins Vrabel would want to bring him in since he was his coach at Ohio State.  Of course Hankins would have to leave the Redskins without a contract.  There also have been earlier reports on BR sites that Suh will visit the Colts and sign a 5yr. 55m contract.  Wouldn't that be wild if this actually materializes.   And the drama continues. 

3 minutes ago, richard pallo said:

This could be the moment the Colts jump in.  I thought that once we released Hankins Vrabel would want to bring him in since he was his coach at Ohio State.  Of course Hankins would have to leave the Redskins without a contract.  There also have been earlier reports on BR sites that Suh will visit the Colts and sign a 5yr. 55m contract.  Wouldn't that be wild if this actually materializes.   And the drama continues. 

i think he is visiting seattle next.

Just an update on Suh. He visited the Rams today and will visit the Raiders Wednesday on his apparent west coast tour.  If no signing tomorrow I'm expecting a visit to Indy by the end of the week.  If he does make it to Indy I think we will sign him.  The drama continues. 

18 hours ago, richard pallo said:

Just an update on Suh. He visited the Rams today and will visit the Raiders Wednesday on his apparent west coast tour.  If no signing tomorrow I'm expecting a visit to Indy by the end of the week.  If he does make it to Indy I think we will sign him.  The drama continues. 

Raiders seem like a natural fit lol. They are cap strapped but I mean if there ever was a player destined to play in the silver and black it is Suh.

32 minutes ago, dgambill said:

Raiders seem like a natural fit lol. They are cap strapped but I mean if there ever was a player destined to play in the silver and black it is Suh.

Yes you're probably right but so far he seems to be enjoying the spotlight with all of these visits.  And they are cap strapped so it's anybody's guess.  I just hope Ballard has extended an invite.  In situations like this I have always liked the idea of being last or near last.  But that's me. 

4 minutes ago, richard pallo said:

Yes you're probably right but so far he seems to be enjoying the spotlight with all of these visits.  And they are cap strapped so it's anybody's guess.  I just hope Ballard has extended an invite.  In situations like this I have always liked the idea of being last or near last.  But that's me. 

Yep...Hankins deal seemed like it came out of no where. Later in free agency...nobody really making progress then boom we sign him. His play is exactly what we need....not sure he is...so its anybody's guess. So far I think the Titans were the only one that spoke to him that had the money to get a deal done.

2 minutes ago, dgambill said:

Yep...Hankins deal seemed like it came out of no where. Later in free agency...nobody really making progress then boom we sign him. His play is exactly what we need....not sure he is...so its anybody's guess. So far I think the Titans were the only one that spoke to him that had the money to get a deal done.

I knew Hankins visited the Redskins and left.  I didn't read anything about the Titans.  I actually thought the Titans would have been his landing spot with Vrabel being his ex coach at Ohio State.  That's interesting.