Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

What Former Colts Quarterback Is Minshew Like?

Boss7894

51 minutes ago, jemack said:

Maybe Chris Chandler. Capable, but at times cringe worthy.

Good comparison, he played a lot like Mustache does. I still can't believe Chandler led the Falcons to the SB in 1998. They got smoked by Denver but beat a great Vikings team to get there. Here, Chandler was average, wasn't bad or great. 

• Like 2

Looks wise clip board jesus

play wise probably Trudeau or Orlovsky or any other high end backup they have had not named Hasselbeck.  Good enough to fool you into thinking he can be a starter if he plays in a limited role but as he gets more snaps and other teams can prep for him it becomes clear why he’s a back up.

• Like 5

He kinda reminds me a little of Jim McMahon.

Both are/were a little different personality wise, but both could be kinda firey! JM had a better team around him ofcourse that carried him, but I can see some similarities with GMs game. GM just needs the better team around him!

I think he's close to Matt Hasselbeck (when he was with us). Accurate on the short/intermediate and serviceable starter for a temporary period of time. He's definitely better than Orlovsky was with us and is better than any backup we've had in the last 7-8 years. 

• Like 1