Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Week 12: Steelers @ Colts, MNF, Nov. 28, 2022, 8:15PM ET

NFLfan

1 minute ago, wi_hoosier said:

To be fair, Hooker put up 38 versus South Carolina. Honestly, it's not about either lost... it's about their skills (arm strength and accuracy), intelligence and leadership. Honestly, I have not watch enough of either to say. I was really more responding to the simple comment of "I'm not worried because Meatchicken has NFL talent." If that is a problem for him, then it won't get better when he is actually in the NFL.

Yeah, I have to watch the tape on everyone after the college season. I've just seen stats for the most part as I can't watch every game.

• Like 1

Hmmmm. Another thing I was wrong about lol!!!. People said team was playing better under Saturday and I said evidence  please. I also said a team may get an emotional push of a game or 2 but things go right back to where they started. God I get hammered a lot but I think I am kind of right more than wrong lol.

This is every Colt-steeler game of the past 50 years. We have all seen this numerous times nothing new here. this steeler team is awful and we are making them look like Super Bowl contenders again. This is borderline pathetic. But I did predict this is exactly what would happen. Just the way it is folks.

Just now, richard pallo said:

Defense is gassed.  I really blame the offensive game plan.  I still think Ryan can bring us back.  Still very early.

I’m giving you a bet that I’ll change my username to RyanIsAwesome if he pulls this comeback.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Moosejawcolt said:

Hmmmm. Another thing I was wrong about lol!!!. People said team was playing better under Saturday and I said evidence  please. I also said a team may get an emotional push of a game or 2 but things go right back to where they started. God I get hammered a lot but I think I am kind of right more than wrong lol.

thank god you’re here to tell everyone you told everyone so. 

1 minute ago, Old Man and the COLTS said:

Did Saturday forget to get the team ready for this game ?

is it true a lose tonight lots us at 8th in the draft

lose out we can get the 2 nd pick panthers won  yesterday i think the broncos are number 2 right now at 3 or 4 wins .   we are so close to getting a top QB i just wished the texans can win a game