Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Week 12: Steelers @ Colts, MNF, Nov. 28, 2022, 8:15PM ET

NFLfan

1 minute ago, Colts1324 said:

Biased bc I’m an Ohio State fan. 

i think Stroud will take a year or so to develop, but could explode in year 2. He has the intangibles. He plays with heart & has a beautiful deep ball. Just needs to work on getting the ball out quicker & trusting his reads

I would stay far away from Bryce and Stroud. Neither Alabam or Ohio State puts out qbs. Don't give me Tua. He should be putting up hall of fame numbers with that talent on O and that cup cake schedule.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Jared Cisneros said:

If we were in position for Stroud, what would be worse for you, losing to Michigan or losing to a smaller school like Hendon Hooker to South Carolina? BTW, he also lost to Georgia as well. Just asking, because Hooker will be in our range.

Hooker tore ACL so will most likely drop to day 3

1 minute ago, Nesjan3 said:

Why not, Russel Wilson got yelled at yesterday. Whats the difference?

As bad as Ryan has been, he is an infinitely better leader than Wilson. His entire career, Wilson has been criticized for not being the best leader, especially the past few years. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, chickenMan said:

Ew, OSU 

All jokes aside, interesting to hear what OSU fans think about him. We’ll see one way or another starting next year.

Btw, I’m a Purdue guy, is Michigan really that good or did you guys have a bad game? Do we have a hope of beating them?

I think Ohio State wins 7/10 games.

Ryan Day had them playing Cover 0 & press man. 

Gave up several wide open touchdowns. Should have played more of a zone defense to beat Michigan. 

Then, on offense, he refused to go for it on their own side of the 50 3-4 times. Didn’t trust his offense (#2 in the country). It was a wild coaching job on his end

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, chickenMan said:

Ew, OSU 

All jokes aside, interesting to hear what OSU fans think about him. We’ll see one way or another starting next year.

Btw, I’m a Purdue guy, is Michigan really that good or did you guys have a bad game? Do we have a hope of beating them?

There’s always a chance!!!!!!   BOILER UP!!!!!!!

1 minute ago, Nesjan3 said:

Why not, Russel Wilson got yelled at yesterday. Whats the difference?

I kind of agree. Even though Ryan is playing like crap, I bet the players still respect him as a leader. What team trades a franchise qb at 32? That should tell u all u need to know bout Wilson. We heard the rumors that the old guard from the championship teams didn't like him. When they traded him that told me Wislon is about Wilson.

1 minute ago, chickenMan said:

As bad as Ryan has been, he is an infinitely better leader than Wilson. His entire career, Wilson has been criticized for not being the best leader, especially the past few years. 

This is true. Russell Wilson has no fire and doesn't communicate well with teammates.

• Like 1