Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Week 12: Steelers @ Colts, MNF, Nov. 28, 2022, 8:15PM ET

NFLfan

hank williams jr football GIF

Your Indianapolis Colts (4-6-1) host their nemesis Pittsburgh Steelers (3-7) this Monday night.

The Colts are vying for a spot in the playoffs and need to win this game against the Steelers. As of Saturday night, the Colts had not designated anyone OUT for the game. This means all those who are not on IR may play. Quity Paye will be a game day decision. The Steelers have two guys out. See this article for more details.

Colts Madison GIF by MIS

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2

25 minutes ago, IndyEric07 said:

Should be a perfect night to open the roof! Mid to low 40’s! No rain in sight! Unfortunately too many panzy-whiners around here dont know what good football weather is! Go Colts!!!

Weird flex dude. 

Die on whatever hill you gotta die on but come on down off the cross so we can use the wood, please. 

Awkward Bye Bye GIF

15 minutes ago, Lancer1 said:

Whomever is returning punts for us tonite, I hope they're busy! I'm ready to eat some wings while watching some primetime Colts football!

That is what I have. I normally work on Monday Nights but took the night off (vaca day), I work 3rd shift so off until tomorrow night. I just went down to BW3's and picked up a thing of Fries and 12 Hot Wings. 

• Like 1