Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Week 12: Steelers @ Colts, MNF, Nov. 28, 2022, 8:15PM ET

NFLfan

6 minutes ago, EastStreet said:

Cold/flu for the last 3-4 days here... Been super pro-active with Vit B and multis, plenty of sleep, and gallons of water each day. It's helped. Still feeling meh, not horrible. Get well!

I’ve been doing lots of water also and sleep. Just feeling meh and ready to be over it. Thanks. Hope you get to feeling better too

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Nesjan3 said:

No expectations, at this point were still a very long shot to make the playoffs or end up with a top 5 pick. Id be happy with either. Probably will end up missing the playoffs and drafting in the teens though, which might be worst case scenario, unless you believe momentum or a happy locker room carries over season to season. 

the best thing for the franchise overall would be getting a high draft pick without having to trade up .  we have a lot of holes to fill plus guys are aging and we need to always keep drafting well to maintain a good roster .   but when the game starts i just cant root for the colts to lose it feels dirty .   i miss having a competitive team so bad the games were always exciting where i would look forward to them all week .   its just different this year a bad feeling