Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Week 12: Steelers @ Colts, MNF, Nov. 28, 2022, 8:15PM ET

NFLfan

Just now, chickenMan said:

Luck played on much worse teams and got them to the playoffs. Point being that football is a QB-driven sport

that is why i stick to my point i watched bottom 3 offensive lines with luck and he still dominated .   that packers game his rookie year every snap within 2 seconds the pocket is gone .  that last drive guys are hanging on his arm while he throws lasers .   i dont care if the colts had the 2020 line you cant win with ryan .   he has been in a sharp decline since 2016 .  lets get a mobile big strong QB that can carry a team . 

• Like 1

Just now, BlackTiger said:

This feels pointless to me.  Matt is washed, we are not developing a young QB

Its just boring with nothing really to watch for 

Honestly I’d rather throw Sam in, may as well see if he can do anything. We know what we have with Ryan and Foles, which is not much.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

Just now, coming on strong said:

that is why i stick to my point i watched bottom 3 offensive lines with luck and he still dominated .   that packers game his rookie year every snap within 2 seconds the pocket is gone .  that last drive guys are hanging on his arm while he throws lasers .   i dont care if the colts had the 2020 line you cant win with ryan .   he has been in a sharp decline since 2016 .  lets get a mobile big strong QB that can carry a team . 

The greatest sin the Colts ever committed was wasting Luck. I will never fully forgive them for that, he was a generational talent. People have their own opinions on whether he should have retired or not, but regardless while he was here we wasted him.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, chickenMan said:

I don’t like Stroud personally. Best option is Young I think, I’ve watched a lot of Bama this year and he has all of the intangibles you’d want and he’s very talented with both his arm and legs. Just needs some proper coaching to sharpen him up

Biased bc I’m an Ohio State fan. 

i think Stroud will take a year or so to develop, but could explode in year 2. He has the intangibles. He plays with heart & has a beautiful deep ball. Just needs to work on getting the ball out quicker & trusting his reads

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Jared Cisneros said:

I don't have a problem with that honestly. Michigan was ranked #3 in the country with lots of NFL talent. I worry more when top college QBs struggle against smaller schools.

tO$U was ranked #2 with lots of NFL talent... you know who else will have lots of NFL talent? The NFL, when he goes against them next year.

Just now, Colts1324 said:

Biased bc I’m an Ohio State fan. 

i think Stroud will take a year or so to develop, but could explode in year 2. He has the intangibles. He plays with heart & has a beautiful deep ball. Just needs to work on getting the ball out quicker & trusting his reads

Ew, OSU 

All jokes aside, interesting to hear what OSU fans think about him. We’ll see one way or another starting next year.

Btw, I’m a Purdue guy, is Michigan really that good or did you guys have a bad game? Do we have a hope of beating them?

• Like 1

Just now, wi_hoosier said:

tO$U was ranked #2 with lots of NFL talent... you know who else will have lots of NFL talent? The NFL, when he goes against them next year.

If we were in position for Stroud, what would be worse for you, losing to Michigan or losing to a smaller school like Hendon Hooker to South Carolina? BTW, he also lost to Georgia as well. Just asking, because Hooker will be in our range.