Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

2022: Colts at Pats Postgame Thoughts (Merge)

EastStreet

• Replies 442
  • Created
  • Last Reply

- Defense played alright again. Looked like they lost interest and got worn down as the game goes on though. Have to wonder how much heart they will play with down the stretch with the offense being so bad

- Special teams was bad, which is weird, I think the team is giving up

- Oline was absolutely terrible. overpaid dumpster fire cant even do it justice anymore

- Sam got abused but even when he had time he was missing wide open receivers and looked scared to throw it down the field. Again ill reiterate I think the overall plan with him starting is to lose and draft a QB

Overall one of the worst games ive ever seen. I dont even know what else to say. The whole regime needs to go right after the season.

4 minutes ago, Nesjan3 said:

- Defense played alright again. Looked like they lost interest and got worn down as the game goes on though. Have to wonder how much heart they will play with down the stretch with the offense being so bad

- Special teams was bad, which is weird, I think the team is giving up

- Oline was absolutely terrible. overpaid dumpster fire cant even do it justice anymore

- Sam got abused but even when he had time he was missing wide open receivers and looked scared to throw it down the field. Again ill reiterate I think the overall plan with him starting is to lose and draft a QB

Overall one of the worst games ive ever seen. I dont even know what else to say. The whole regime needs to go right after the season.

you can use less words.

try this.

defense good

offense terrible.

special teams- one mistake edit: two mistakes*

Just a terrible offense. The defense has to be PO’d. 

We got nothing going for us on O. 
Not QB

Not Oline

Not WR

Not TE

Not RB

They just look lost. I give huge credit to our defense. I can’t imagine what an effort it must be to get worked up and game ready each week knowing this offense can’t do %. 

Just now, Nesjan3 said:

Missed an easy FG and had a blocked punt, thats a bad day for any special teams unit

special teams didnt lose us the game, even though they didnt play good.

offense is terrible. worst ive seen. 

Just now, richard pallo said:

Reich was on an island today.  No player or coach got within 5 yards of him the entire game.

I absolutely hate that %. Get fired up. Throw a clip board. Yell at people for their incompetence. To just roll over and take it... worse than Caldwell. 

O-line....worst game I've ever seen any offensive line play.

D-good, but remember, the NE offense sucks, too.
Ehlinger was running for his life....or getting sacked.

Run game....stats show as completely non-existent.  One dimensional and ineffective.

Ballard-"Let's trade our first rounder for a mediocre player!"
Reich-"Let's cast blame from me!   I'll just stand on the sidelines and look either bored or confused."
Irsay-"We're ALL IN!.....By the way, someone look into buying Jim Morrison's shoelace."

Archived