Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

2022 Game #4, Titans @ Colts..

NFLfan

1 minute ago, EastStreet said:

It's pretty clear...

All the excuses... Pick one...

Wentz is bad... (he's gone now)

We need to hit layups and will win (welp we're like #1 in RB pass targets)... lol

It's OL.... Our OL is grading better this year despite Pinter. 

It's our WRs... well Dulin and Campbell are performing when actually get targets, instead of forcing early reads to Pitt

It's our TEs... Well Mo catches balls when get calls. Woods looking good when targeted. Frank's crush (Granson) gets most targets.

It's everyone, but not Frank, right! lol

Why does team play better after they abandon his scheme/script? lol

You lose credibility when you can’t blame anyone else. Let’s see Ryan is washed up. Thsts on everyone. The oline stinks. Weapons stinks. That’s on everyone.

1 minute ago, EastStreet said:

It's pretty clear...

We need to hit layups and will win (welp we're like #1 in RB pass targets)... lol

It's our WRs... well Dulin and Campbell are performing when actually get targets, instead of forcing early reads to Pitt

It's our TEs... Well Mo catches balls when get calls. Woods looking good when targeted. Frank's crush (Granson) gets most targets.

honestly where would you rank our wr core tight ends defensive ends left tackle corners in the nfl ?  they are not that good that is ballard .   you think if frank was coaching the 2005 colts they wouldnt be good ?   its a talent issue frank is not a great coach but i dont think he is as bad as you think .

• Like 1

Just now, TaylorTheStudMuffin said:

You lose credibility when you can’t blame anyone else. Let’s see Ryan is washed up. Thsts on everyone. The oline stinks. Weapons stinks. That’s on everyone.

I'm not really worried about credibility. I'd have to lose a lot to be at your level....

90% say bye Frank... 

Just now, EastStreet said:

Totally calm.

I can be calm and say Frank stinks. 

Bye Frank (calmly)... 

whatever you say. Defense has given up 99 yards of rushing, 4/4 scores per drive, OL getting manhandled.

Plenty of wrong to go around and you’re focusing in on the one guy not on the field. Plenty wrong there.

1 minute ago, Blueblazes said:

Yep, Pittman is a #1 on the Colts only. He's a classic #2 since he doesn't have elite speed. We have no reliable WR with elite speed, and everyone saw that before the season except Ballard.

on the the dolphins he wouldnt see the field  he is not a justin jefferson or hill .   he is a number 2 on  a lot of teams

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, EastStreet said:

It's pretty clear...

Agreed and we should have let Frank go and kept Nick Sirianni. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, tvturner said:

Jamarr is a top 5 receiver in the league...

Higgins and Pitt are on the same level

Kupp is a top 3 receiver in the league

Allen Robinson is absolutely not better than Pittman

What a horrible argument 

"Justin Herbert would be #2 on the Bills and Chiefs"

Higgins and Pitt are not on the same level, Boyd and Pitt are close, but Boyd at one point was a proven #1.

Van Jefferson is the Rams #2, when healthy, yes he's better than Pitt.

Bottom line , Pitt is this teams #1, but that doesn't mean he's a top 30wr in the league.

Just now, TheMiz said:

Higgins and Pitt are not on the same level, Boyd and Pitt are close, but Boyd at one point was a proven #1.

Can Jefferson is the Rams #2, when healthy, yes he's better than Pitt.

Pittman's best year is better than Boyd and Jefferson's best year...don't even

And Pitt and Higgins have had very similar careers

4 minutes ago, Blueblazes said:

Yep, Pittman is a #1 on the Colts only. He's a classic #2 since he doesn't have elite speed. We have no reliable WR with elite speed, and everyone saw that before the season except Ballard.

you don't need elite speed to be a good WR. Cooper Kupp is not fast and he is the best WR in the league right now he ran a 4.62 (Pittman ran a 4.52)

12 minutes ago, coming on strong said:

lawrence was a rookie last year of course he is gonna get better his second year .  i think your putting to much into coaching  players win games .   look at josh mcdaniels without brady or adam gase without manning .   bill billichick looks average without brady now  .   we need talent players are losing one on one battles nonstop  all year

Lawrence played in similar scheme (to Indy) last year. Pederson is very different. It's not just a one year... 

Sometimes coaches are just bad. Reich was bad play calling at Chargers. He still is. 

• Like 1