Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

2022 Game 2: Colts @Jaguars, Sun, Sept. 18, 2022, 1PM

NFLfan

8 minutes ago, IndyEric07 said:

Irsay may be too po’d on this team, he may hand off the keys to one of his daughters!

Well he can get * but he drank the same kool aid by giving these 2 extensions. So he has to share the blame. Oh and guess what? The next head coach and GM gets stuck with a guard and lb making close to 20 million. Buckner and Moore appear to be winding down. Taylor and Pittman will be up for new deals. Wow, we r screwed. The Oline is regressing. Where do u start if u r the new regime next year?? Ballard may leave this team in more of a mess than Grigson and I am not joking.

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, coming on strong said:

ballard hired reich .........    thats his guy  he needs to go down with him

Reich was the emergency hire after McDaniels left Ballard at the altar. Ex colts like peyton,polian, etc... recommended Reich for the emergency the colts was in....so Irsay hired Reich due to the circumstances.... like a donut spare tire temporarily put on until you replace it with a Full Size tire. The problem is the colts doing what the colts do are still driving with the donut spare. haha

5 minutes ago, Nesjan3 said:

Ballard has really messed this up. In a league that values Qb's, Wr's and Pass Rush the most, he has failed to find Lucks replacement, failed to provide adequate pass rush and absolutely has gone complete dummy on the WR position.

Instead we have most of our money tied up in a G, the highest paid Oline that cant block, and a linebacker.

I was worried sick all off-season about our OL.  And my fears have been realized.

Ballard did not plan or prepare for Castonzo’s retirement.  We’ve been using band-aids at LT - the 2nd most important position on the offense.  And it’s manifesting as you would expect.

I’m glad we drafted Raimann.  But this should’ve been dealt with several years ago.  As it is, we have two bad options at the position.

12 minutes ago, coming on strong said:

matt ryan even in his prime was eli manning level of QB a franchise guy who is right outside the top ten .  i dont know why adding him at 37 the colts thought all the problems of last year would be fixed .   at least get him some wrs or something to help cant have him running for his life with no weapons

Blame Irsay 

2 minutes ago, LiveAndLetAddai said:

Yup, pay a Guard LT money, when you need an actual LT?  Backward thinking...

I was finishing cooking during 1H early, so didn't watch OL as close, but saw more issues on the right side. 

Need to rewatch...  but likely won't lol...  painful... 

• Thanks 1

12 minutes ago, John Waylon said:

You aren’t embarrassed already?

The Big Lebowski What GIF by MOODMAN

The game isn't over yet, and last week we were also down by 17 in the 3rd Quarter on the road and still should've won the game - if we lose by 2 or 3 scores, then it's time for changes to be made, at a minimum, stripping Frank of his  playcalling duties.

• Like 1