Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

2022 Game 2: Colts @Jaguars, Sun, Sept. 18, 2022, 1PM

NFLfan

1 minute ago, Colts1324 said:

Dang y’all. How are we going to even be competitive with KC, Chargers, Eagles, Broncos, etc this year

The most pathetic thing is that this was going to be our year to take back the South...the Titans look bad this year. At this point, I wouldn’t be surprised if the Jags take the division.

Reich has this team playing uninspired football to start the season again….. So Wentz was the team chemistry problem???  And again - if the opposing team does not fear our receiving group - Taylor is dead in the water with a stacked front. Will not sign a vet receiver, but will pay 20 million to a guard…ugh. 

4 minutes ago, BProland85 said:

Not sure why but this OL has gone way downhill since coach Gugs left back in 2019 I believe. Coaching is definitely an issue for Colts right now. 

Nah.  The O line has looked this way since 2017 every time Anthony Castonzo didn't play.  Remember when LeRaven Clark had to play?  It looked this way all of last year, and it will probably look this way all of this year.

This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

• No registered users viewing this page.

• Thread of the Week

• Topics

• Yeah I think we have a  better shot with Flacco. He would be able to better utilize the weapons we have on offense. He can make the easy layups on 3rd down to keep the drives going. Give our defense a breather.  I’m in the camp that believes you either have accuracy or you don’t. I don’t hate AR but It’s obvious how inaccurate he is. Manning was a totally different animal at qb. I think the Colts are wasting their time on a huge project . But since it looks like the colts are willing to flush the season all I can do is hope for the best. Looking forward to that high draft pick. Possibly #1. If that’s the case what position do you hope we draft that will have the same effect as Edge?  Hey I hope I’m wrong and AR magically becomes more accurate. Guess we’ll see.
    • I haven’t seen or heard anything injury related post game, but on the second Interception by Jones you can see Nick Cross go down and he immediately start grabbing for his knee. I truly hope it was nothing serious and he is ok.
    • Id like to see more QB designed runs and stuff with options to run or pass. However I don't half way blame them for pressing pocket passing either bc at some point you know JT is going to get hurt. Might as well let AR get his feel for the pocket early in the season. Say what you want but plenty of guys are open. He's just got to place and complete the pass properly. So far hasn't been happening but we will keep trying until things improve I guess 
    • But I think Adebaware is a better 3T than him. He's getting better and better.
  • Members

• Patrick Miller

Patrick Miller 2,339

• danlhart87

danlhart87 14,353

• Dunk

Dunk 1,460

• B~Town

B~Town 335

• lincolndefan

lincolndefan 93

• DynaMike