Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Seen all of Wentz I need to see/ Give us 1 good reason to keep Carlson Wentz. (merge)

bleed blue4life

• Replies 175
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, BProland85 said:

Reich is the main problem on this team. Too many games they weren’t prepared, especially early in seasons. 

I wish Ballard & Irsay thought with their Minds & would fire him with some of the talent out there. 

Ryan Day, Harbaugh, Caldwell, Leftwich are all better options IMO

3 minutes ago, BProland85 said:

Reich is the main problem on this team. Too many games they weren’t prepared, especially early in seasons. 

You know, people laugh at this....but I do believe while he is good, and probably good enough.  He could definitely be upgraded.  Have to have that upgrade lined up though, ala Dungy....

If Wentz doesn't go to Tom House in the off season and fix whatever his throwing problems are, he's going to keep struggling with accuracy (which has been terrible). I'm so tired of the high and underthrown passes. 

Also, why is Frank "run up the middle at all costs" allowed to keep the OC duties? I think he is a good HC, but his play calling has been atrocious for way too long. 

I would be ok with giving Caldwell another shot. I wanted to give frank and Carson credit but seems when it matters the most you cant rely on either. 

Too many division important games on the line lost, and then the playoffs today it being a must win to get in... 

Low time to be in indy. 

Im ready to move on from Wentz.

Im also ready to either fire Frank, or replace him as play caller. 

absolutely stunned we are about to lose essentially a playoff game to a 2-14 team that fired their coach midseason. This is by far going to be the most embarassing loss the colts have suffered since losing to them week 1 with Rivers

1 minute ago, NannyMcafee said:

I would be ok with giving Caldwell another shot. I wanted to give frank and Carson credit but seems when it matters the most you cant rely on either. 

Too many division important games on the line lost, and then the playoffs today it being a must win to get in... 

Low time to be in indy. 

You have got to be kidding. Caldwell?!? Hard pass. 

To be honest, Jacoby looked better in Reich system than Wentz. I don't think I've ever seen a QB that 2 first round picks have been spent on miss so many wide open passes. 

Wentz has the sole blame for us missing the playoffs. Missed Hilton last week. missed multiple passes today. 

36 minutes ago, Colts1324 said:

I have defended him ALL year. But, you can’t deny the tape. 

Everybody that watches football knows he is not ever going to win you playoff games

Yea me to , frank playcalling was horrible once again but wentz missed a lot of open guys And guys in the flats 

Just now, jbaron04 said:

Yea me to , frank playcalling was horrible once again but wentz missed a lot of open guys And guys in the flats 

It’s remarkable how many easy passes he misses.

I’m not being dramatic or hyperbolic:  I saw HS quarterbacks this year that were better than him in that department.  It’s simply inexcusable for a starting QB in the NFL.  And it needs to be conceded and addressed, not pushed off as if it’s our imagination.

1 minute ago, colts89 said:

I'll still give him another year. This last month he has been pretty bad minus a great drive in the Cardinals game. I believe his contract is easy to get out of after next year.

Well, he’s going to be back no matter what any of us think.  Ballard has hitched our wagon to him for the foreseeable future.

The problem, of course, is that we don’t have a 1st round pick in the next draft…and how many good QBs are even out there to be had?  Not many.

I fear that we’re going to be generally unsatisfied with our signal caller for a while longer.

My eagles fan brother in law is probably laughing at me now. Is it all wentz, no. Where were our te’s? Short quick passes to te’s keep you from getting sacks. Taylor averages almost 8ypc, he could be used more. Is it play calling, Qb not processing reads fast enough, or receiver talent level? Missed tackles and open receivers on defense are big issues also. Qb’s seem to get rid of the ball quickly against the colts. I have had to deal with the same issues with the huskers, double whammy for me! Time to move on to basketball or hockey.

Jesus Freaking Christ.....

WTH just happened?  

One of the worst chokes ever seen in the last two weeks of the season.

Wentz is a disaster and both he and Reich who brought him to Indy should be fires.

I would rather have a man in a wheelchair behind Big Q then Carson Wentz...

Hope that we will see huge changes tomorrow.  

44 minutes ago, Colts1324 said:

I have defended him ALL year. But, you can’t deny the tape. 

Everybody that watches football knows he is not ever going to win you playoff games

LOL, they should have signed Nick Foles at the same time they signed Wentz. Having Foles nipping at his heels seemed to be the only thing that got him to play well. :sigh:

6 minutes ago, Wentzszn said:

He wasn’t great bur Reich and the oline did him no favors. He had trouble just getting time to get to his second read.

Actually, he saw JT wide open (his 1st read) looked him off and threw an INT on his second read.

I don’t trust any of his decisions.

Archived