Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Colts @ Bills, Sunday, Nov. 21, 2021, 1:00 PM EST

NFLfan

Just now, DougDew said:

Its not exactly sacrificing a drive.  The hope is that the pass plays are executed correctly and the O gets a few fisrt downs.  If not, it makes the playcaller look bad to some fans.

Yeah, but when you pass 7 of 8 times in the wind and rain, you’re not really playing the odds, are you?

Like I said. Pass the ball, we DO need to keep the defense honest, but don’t throw away a drive like that. 

With the weather as it is today is a run first day. 

1 minute ago, Solid84 said:

Yeah, but when you pass 7 of 8 times in the wind and rain, you’re not really playing the odds, are you?

Like I said. Pass the ball, we DO need to keep the defense honest, but don’t throw away a drive like that. 

With the weather as it is today is a run first day. 

7 to 1.  Is that all it takes, simple stats? What was the down and distance?  IIRC, there was a penalty on a first down.  

1 minute ago, compuls1v3 said:

Remember when ppl didn’t even see him as a top 10??

I remember one particular poster here telling us over and over again that Taylor wasn't a good pick, was likely a bust like other Wisconsin backs, wasn't a fit for the Colts system, lacked manuverability, etc.

1 minute ago, DougDew said:

7 to 1.  Is that all it takes, simple stats? What was the down and distance?  IIRC, there was a penalty on a first down.  

Well, would there have been a holding on the first down, if we had run it instead of passing it? Propably not, and then we would’ve had a comoletely different drive.