Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Colts @ Bills, Sunday, Nov. 21, 2021, 1:00 PM EST

NFLfan

That was a horrible possession if it weren’t for penalties will a punted a long time ago. Yes I’m praising the team was happening right now but the season the defense has not put together four quarters. We had a chance to score and really put pressure on the Bills but stalled out never getting a few more yards for an fg try

1 minute ago, Moosejawcolt said:

I am not sure it's adjustments.  Defence tightens up. Then they play up on our receivers. We just don't have the talent at wr or te to pull away. 

Agreed, it’s hard to pull away from good teams when you have close to no talent at WR past Pittman

Just now, Moosejawcolt said:

I am not sure it's adjustments.  Defence tightens up. Then they play up on our receivers. We just don't have the talent at wr or te to pull away. 

If it wasn’t for Pittman and the tight ends we would be lost Pascal, Dulin et all are invisible. Need to add another solid wr next season 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, indyagent17 said:

If it wasn’t for Pittman and the tight ends we would be lost Pascal, Dulin et all are invisible. Need to add another solid wr next season 

We do. I don’t think you can wait around for a second or third round WR to develop either, I’d like to see us go out and snag a sure-fire guy

Just now, chickenMan said:

We do. I don’t think you can wait around for a second or third round WR to develop either, I’d like to see us go out and snag a sure-fire guy

We can’t risk another draftpick that needs 3+ seasons to mature. We need the talent NOW. 

• Like 1