Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Colts @ Bills, Sunday, Nov. 21, 2021, 1:00 PM EST

NFLfan

2 minutes ago, Zoltan said:

Gotta say it's amazing how quickly some of ya'll go from praising the team to doom and gloom

Its not doom and gloom.

It’s seeing signs of exactly what concerns you most about this team.

We’ve seen this movie before. A great start, almost dominating in nature.  Only to be followed by a meltdown top to bottom.

I , personally, havent given up, but its like 2 different teams in half 1 vs half 2.

We have the weather and 17 points on our side with a quarter and a half to go.   Run the clock.  I’m ok with run, run, run, punt at this point.  Use the clock!  Line up and bully them.  End the game.

its just frustrating is all.  But i understand seeing the “doom and gloom” is frustrating too.

Lets hope we finish. With 17 and rain and time left, you or i should be able to coach this one home.

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Nelson56 said:

Cover 2 is soft in the middle then tightens in the red zone as the zones get smaller.  Not sure if the announcers are dumb or just trying to hype.

A simple DUH!, that many don't get.  It holds the opponent to FG attempts if the D has enough talent.

1 minute ago, WoolMagnet said:

Its not doom and gloom.

It’s seeing signs of exactly what concerns you most about this team.

We’ve seen this movie before. A great start, almost dominating in nature.  Only to be followed by a meltdown top to bottom.

I , personally, havent given up, but its like 2 different teams in half 1 vs half 2.

We have the weather and 17 points on our side with a quarter and a half to go.   Run the clock.  I’m ok with run, run, run, punt at this point.  Use the clock!  Line up and bully them.  End the game.

its just frustrating is all.  But i understand seeing the “doom and gloom” is frustrating too.

Lets hope we finish. With 17 and rain and time left, you or i should be able to coach this one home.

Some fans seem to expect us to score a touchdown every drive, which just isn't realistic, and when we don't they jump on the we are terrible bandwagon

• Thanks 1