Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Colts @ Bills, Sunday, Nov. 21, 2021, 1:00 PM EST

NFLfan

1 minute ago, chickenMan said:

My thought was that they drafted Granson to replace Doyle eventually, but Doyle has been fantastic this year. If we could utilize MAC’s size more, we’d have a great TE group in a year or two

MAC is weird. He has those 2 TD games where he dominates, then he has games where he couldn’t catch a ball to save his life AND then he just disappears for several games. 

1 minute ago, Solid84 said:

MAC is weird. He has those 2 TD games where he dominates, then he has games where he couldn’t catch a ball to save his life AND then he just disappears for several games. 

I agree. At this point just give him a couple jump balls a game and let him show what he does (or doesn’t) have

1 minute ago, Nesjan3 said:

is it just me or do the announcers sounds very biased towards the bills

The NFL does this every year, some teams are supposed to win to fit the narrative, some are supposed to lose. Not in the NFL’s best interest if their season’s narrative falls apart, I would assume.

We were not supposed to be a good team this year according to most pundits, even before the 0-3 start.

• Thanks 1

Still not comfy we blew a bigger lead to the Ravens this year and Steelers last year

1 minute ago, chickenMan said:

The NFL does thus every year, some teams are supposed to win to fit the narrative, some are supposed to lose. Not in the NFL’s best interest if their season’s narrative falls apart, I would assume.

Lol they were freaking out when Hines fumbles and when the Colts get a turnover its just monotone almost dissapointed sounding

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Nesjan3 said:

Still not comfy we blew a bigger lead to the Ravens this year and Steelers last year

Lol they were freaking out when Hines fumbles and when the Colts get a turnover its just monotone always dissapointed sounding

I agree. Talking about “disappointed silence” from Buffalo fans on that turnover, maybe a bit of projection haha