Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Colts @ Bills, Sunday, Nov. 21, 2021, 1:00 PM EST

NFLfan

1 minute ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

If we beat the Bucs next week, we may not lose a game the rest of the season if Taylor, Wentz, Pitt all stay healthy.

They can beat thr Bucs.......however.....

They have to come up with something different against Brady defensively. He has always picked this style of D apart. I am not sure the Colts D line matches up against a good Bucs Oline.

• Like 3

DeAngelo Hall picked the colts and specifically our run game to beat the bills today as a bold prediction. He was spot on.

“DeAngelo Hall: The Buffalo Bills' defense seems to get better and better under Sean McDermott. In fact, the ferocious unit is the NFL standard heading into Week 11, ranking first in points allowed and total defense. The Bills have yielded just 3.8 rushing yards per carry this season and only seven rushing TDs, but they have yet to play Jonathan Taylor, the hottest running back in the league right now. Tied atop the rushing ranks with 937 rushing yards, Taylor spearheads a fierce Colts ground game that compiles over 150 yards against Buffalo's stout D and leads Indy to an upset win.”

https://www.nfl.com/news/nfl-week-11-bold-predictions-cam-newton-posts-five-td-passes-cowboys-chiefs-tops

• Like 4

6 minutes ago, Moosejawcolt said:

They can beat thr Bucs.......however.....

They have to come up with something different against Brady defensively. He has always picked this style of D apart. I am not sure the Colts D line matches up against a good Bucs Oline.

We are going to have our hands full with Tommy but the game is here and their defense has been iffy this season.

3 minutes ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

I lost my bet but happy for the Vikes, congrats @NFLfan, this guy isn't so bad after all The Original Series GIF by Star Trek

He played mostly well but he almost lost it for us at the end, playing hero. He needs to recognize when he does not need to throw deep. He needed to manage the game. Thankfully Cook got us a long run but stopped before the goal line. We took 2 knees and milked the clock to 2 seconds. That is how you manage the game.

Congrats on the Colts win. That is a confidence booster. Beating the Bills in Orchard Park is great.

How did Diggs play? Did Xavier defend against him?

• Like 1

1 minute ago, NFLfan said:

He played mostly well but he almost lost it for us at the end, playing hero. He needs to recognize when he does not need to throw deep. He needed to manage the game. Thankfully Cook got us a long run but stopped before the goal line. We took 2 knees and milked the clock to 2 seconds. That is how you manage the game.

Congrats on the Colts win. That is a confidence booster. Beating the Bills in Orchard Park is great.

How did Diggs play? Did Xavier defend against him?

Diggs had a TD but other than that he didn't do much. We just dominated.

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Moosejawcolt said:

Yea

He is the king of dink and dunk. Not good for a defense that plays 10 yard off the ball. The D line will have to win the game.

Paye seems like he getting good pressures but Tom gets rid of the ball like Peyton did, dangerous game. I am hoping we just run JT a lot again and keep it out of Tom's hands as much as possible.

3 hours ago, Zoltan said:

Some fans seem to expect us to score a touchdown every drive, which just isn't realistic, and when we don't they jump on the we are terrible bandwagon

I am impressed with today.

i could have even handled a loss if we played well.

But this is exactly what we needed.  We’re pretty healthy, and still have a bye to refresh the mind and body for a push.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

Paye seems like he getting good pressures but Tom gets rid of the ball like Peyton did, dangerous game. I am hoping we just run JT a lot again and keep it out of Tom's hands as much as possible.

It will be a tough one. Just got to stick to the run. Buckner is going to have to be the hero. Pressure up the middle. That means the other Dlinemen are going to take pressure off him.

48 minutes ago, Wyldhorsefan said:

Wow, what a weekend had a Thanksgiving party today so I missed  the Irish game yesterday getting things for the party and the Colts game today because if it.  What a couple of games to miss. 

Grounds to trade the family in for a new one.

• Nadine locked this topic
  • NFLfan unpinned this topic