Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Colts @ Bills, Sunday, Nov. 21, 2021, 1:00 PM EST

NFLfan

5 minutes ago, DougDew said:

With this score, a smart DC would not let the Bills get big plays and narrow the score quickly.  Please play soft zone, Flus.

While I generally agree our softzone sucks. There’s a reason we’re 32nd in TD allowed on passplays. 

Edit: We’re up 31 points though. There’s no way we can throw this. 

These are the situations that soft zone, prevent defenses were made for.

Keep everything in front, in bounds, wrap up on tackles and make them take at least 5 minutes to score

Also, sit Taylor.  Gotta keep him healthy and fresh for next week .

Agree 100% with the poster who wished Mack was active for the game today. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Chrisaaron1023 said:

Now is definitely the time to play zone. Let them throw little passes to Beasley only.. (gotta catch the dude with Jonathan Taylor) haha 50 fantasy points

Cole Beasley is also on my fantasy team, so more of him and more of JT sounds quite nice to me  :thmup:

• Like 1

I brought this up earlier, I was listening to sports talk radio on an AM station last night at work which is out of NY. The radio host said said the Colts were a whole a lot of nothing and the Bills would not only win but cover the 7 points. Not 1 caller picked us either. I guess that guy needs to rethink his profession. I wanted to call him so bad but I didn't, I was just laughing all night. I may call him when I go back to work on Tuesday night. I am off until Tuesday. I will let him have it if I do haha 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Solid84 said:

While I generally agree our softzone sucks. There’s a reason we’re 32nd in TD allowed on passplays. 

Edit: We’re up 31 points though. There’s no way we can throw this. 

As long as our O doesn't go 3 and out....by being predictable and running it on every 1st and 10......soft zone should end up winning the game.

But even running it on every 1st and 10 in the 4th Q should still be okay.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

I brought this up earlier, I was listening to sports talk radio on an AM station last night at work which is out of NY. The radio host said said the Colts were a whole a lot of nothing and the Bills would not only win but cover the 7 points. Not 1 caller picked us either. I guess that guy needs to rethink his profession. I wanted to call him so bad but I didn't, I was just laughing all night. I may call him when I go back to work on Tuesday night. I am off until Tuesday. I will let him have it if I do haha 

I thought the Colts would win. I thought the Vikes would too but I don't know about that one.