Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Rams @ Colts, Sept. 19, 2021, 1:00pm ET (12 Noon CT)

NFLfan

3 minutes ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

It's incredible how Wentz gets injured all the time. Peyton played 13 years and never missed a game, Rivers never a missed a game either. We played well today but the L is all that counts.

You forget all the time manning missed when they broke his jaw.  Oh wait it was only one play of one game 

1 minute ago, Zoltan said:

Wow, so many people took a 180 on Wentz, from he's carrying this offense with a bad OL to He sucks and is injury prone (even though he is getting hit every down)

some people have hated it from the beginning and seen this coming from a mile away

1 minute ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

It's incredible how Wentz gets injured all the time. Peyton played 13 years and never missed a game, Rivers never a missed a game either. We played well today but the L is all that counts.

Its no coincidence that both Peyton and Rivers were guys who got rid of the ball quick based really knowing pre-snap a lot times where they were going with ball. 

They were not QBs who played “off  script” a lot

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, austriancolt said:

Great Job Ballard! I called it right after the draft not drafting an OT and relying on guys like Davenport, Tevi and an injured Fisher was a huge mistake. Now you have your QB injured. 

Agree. I can see taking Paye but why not trade up in the 2nd round an take a guy like Walker Little.

1 minute ago, Zoltan said:

Wow, so many people took a 180 on Wentz, from he's carrying this offense with a bad OL to He sucks and is injury prone (even though he is getting hit every down)

I agree Wentz is not the problem at all here. Yeah he’s made some rough decisions and has room for improvement but far from the problem. I think he can make a come back and be a good QB. The problem is the coaching and Oline. That’s what has lost as the first 2 games more than anything. 

• Like 1

Just now, Captain_Colts1317 said:

I agree Wentz is not the problem at all here. Yeah he’s made some rough decisions and has room for improvement but far from the problem. I think he can make a come back and be a good QB. The problem is the coaching and Oline. That’s what has lost as the first 2 games more than anything. 

I’d agree but throw in the defense. Cant allow 25+ a game. Specifically our secondary is the worst it’s been in some time.

1 minute ago, Hark said:

This loss sucks, but this team went toe to toe with what I believe is the best team in the NFC. If our o-line can get its act together (I think they will) and Wentz isn't out long-term, they will win some games.

Ah, when "if this and this, they'll WIN SOME GAMES" is rose colored thinking...lmao.   go bears, or Bengals, or bucs..... Literally any other team is worth checking out over this crap on repeat.

Just now, SR711 said:

Its no coincidence that both Peyton and Rivers were guys who got rid of the ball quick based really knowing pre-snap a lot times where they were going with ball. 

They were not QBs who played “off  script” a lot

Yep. We need a QB that has a fast release, I never liked the Wentz trade and posted that probably 50 times in here after it happened. I never thought Eason was good either. We are screwed but I will still watch to see how this plays out. I will love the Colts no matter what, even if Curtis Painter is QB lmao 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

Just now, Shepman said:

What the heck is wrong with these people.  How about you let me tackle you and at same time twist your ankle and leg behind you.  I bet you would just jump right up and brush it off 

Not Wentz fault for getting hurt.  No one says it is.  "These people" are mostly * at inept coaching and lack of accountability.  All the locker room nonsense culture crap we've been lied to about because managmt thinks we're * dumb

Most games are going to look like this this season. Every level of the team is up down up down up down..... Can't compete with the better teams like that.... There's always next year as they say...

I'm not giving up as a fan, but you know what I'm saying...

• Like 1

1 minute ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

Yep. We need a QB that has a fast release, I never liked the Wentz trade and posted that probably 50 times in here after it happened. I never thought Eason was good either. We are screwed but I will still watch to see how this plays out. I will love the Colts no matter what, even if Curtis Painter is QB lmao 

Yeah, good for you.  We're not all masochists.

• Confused 1

3 minutes ago, bluebombers87 said:

I’d agree but throw in the defense. Cant allow 25+ a game. Specifically our secondary is the worst it’s been in some time.

I’m hopeful that Rhodes can help some of the secondary issues when he comes back. Hopefully Titans lose and we start the real 15 game season for the division next week 

3 minutes ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

At least Cousins plays every game and doesn't get injured. I will give you a Big Mac and Large Fries for Cousins, Deal?

Yes. He may play better with your OL.

It is very disappointing losing this game. You guys were very close. 

2 minutes ago, DiogoSales said:

OL just lost as a second game and the QB, Nice job for the highest paid OL!

The OL didn't cost this game. The head coach did early in the game. How about that five yard penalty for an illegal substitution. Frank might be a good offensive coach but he can't call a game and he never knows when to take the points or go for it. How many points did he leave on the table today?