Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

colts offence is bad

fire cartier

3 minutes ago, fire cartier said:

defense   was tired , had 2 takeaway's , stop them all second half . offence nothing tell gravy TIME. offense fumble ball , 2 times  could had a 2  field goals come with zero . why should defense tire win when the  offence get zero  2 times in a row.

I'm assuming English is your second language 

4 minutes ago, GoColts8818 said:

Bad play calling by Frank today.  Also the line got destroyed today and it wasn’t all at left tackle so Fisher isn’t going to just magically fix everything when he gets back.  Also, when the line can’t block you don’t have time to go down the field even if you want too.  

Seems to be an issue every year. It’s not getting any better.

I thought we were past these pointless emotional threads. We lost week 1 like we always do. A lot of negatives but a huge positive is how well Wentz played being hit every other play. 

Our offensive coordinator better get it together. It looked like Marcus Brady did some and it was not good, especially to close the halves. 

8 minutes ago, GoColts8818 said:

Bad play calling by Frank today.  Also the line got destroyed today and it wasn’t all at left tackle so Fisher isn’t going to just magically fix everything when he gets back.  Also, when the line can’t block you don’t have time to go down the field even if you want too.  

Yeah, Braden Smith had a terrible game.

13 minutes ago, bravo4460 said:

Huh.?

Also, Colts do need some better WR threats for sure. They need a #1 dude. If the offensive line played better today they would have been fine.

Everyone was so sure these WRs were going to be good. I never saw what they did. I think what you saw today is about what you will get. Yes, the line will get better but Wilson almost double Wentz in yards per reception. Dink and dunk is OK, but if that is all you have......

15 minutes ago, GoColts8818 said:

When has Frank every be a good play caller or made correct in game decisions. He will cost the Colts his usual two or three games for the year.

5 minutes ago, coltsfansince65 said:

The sky is falling "fans" are showing their true colors in week #1.

I mean it’s what fans do of any team.  If your teams wins they are going to the Super Bowl.  If they lose they will never win another game.  There is a reason Monday is nicked named over reaction Monday during the football season.  

6 minutes ago, fire cartier said:

second half   offense was zero points , second half defense  gave them ball 2 times  end with zero  could had 2 field goals at lest tell your defense  that offense sucks. why should defense  keep tiring . football is mental game  offence second half just suck  . 

Are you sending these posts via telegram?

40 minutes ago, GoColts8818 said:

I think Frank should give up the play calling. Let Brady call the plays. Frank's decision making has been suspect ever since he's been here.

It's tough when the Oline which is supposed to be your best unit gets dominated by a crap pass rush, but we at least know the talent level of those guys and that it will get better.

The skill guys are the problem. Besides the backfield, there's no proven talent there. We're gagging for a breakout player in the receiving corps,  otherwise it's so mediocre. And in today's NFL honestly who gives a crap if we have good running backs.

Archived