Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Free Agency Archive Thread (Days 1-4)

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, Indeee said:

11th but who's counting....Ha!!

It could be so much better. I think a football team should always try to have, 2 lines of a three skill position grouping. The Bills are a good example of this. Using their lineup and adding in Davis to replace Brown. You have Beasley 5-12 yard routes, Diggs 8-35 route with occasional deep shot, and Davis, 12-45 route. Thats a tree of under, intermediate, and deep... That's what the Bills have and what the Colts need. Colts do not have that without true play design to accomplish that. Hope that made sense

I understand wanting to get better at every position you can but sometimes a GM is restricted. It's easy to say in a forum that a GM needs to do things but it's not as easy as snapping a finger and getting it done.

You are forgetting one thing about comparing the Colts to the Bills. 

We had a running game, they didn't. The way this team is built is we are able to play design because of the balance between running and passing. 

Adam Schefter

@AdamScfehter

·

2mFormer Texans’ WR Will Fuller reached agreement with the Packers on a 4–year, $64 million deal that includes $37.5 million fully guaranteed with $40 million in the first 2 years,

@BrianAyrault

told ESPN.

Just now, csmopar said:

Most Overrated D player in the league

Yes I definitely don't want him 

Just now, Indeee said:

Adam Schefter

@AdamScfehter

·

2mFormer Texans’ WR Will Fuller reached agreement with the Packers on a 4–year, $64 million deal that includes $37.5 million fully guaranteed with $40 million in the first 2 years,

@BrianAyrault

told ESPN.

fake account 

Sorry. Did i just post the fuller deal from another fake Schefter account?

1 minute ago, danlhart87 said:

Yes I definitely don't want him 

fake account 

Dang it. My bad. i just caught that right as you posted it

1 minute ago, Indeee said:

Adam Schefter

@AdamScfehter

·

@BrianAyrault

told ESPN.

See bolded. Again, a fake account.

3 minutes ago, Indeee said:

Adam Schefter

@AdamScfehter

·

@BrianAyrault

told ESPN.

Nice try

1 hour ago, cdgacoltsfan said:

They resigned their own plus signed Gronk, Fournette and Brown. The point is they made moves to get better. They are doing the same this year.

CB is above ave in trades and  at drafting but can't close deals in FA or as we know hiring a coach. How many teams have had situations like the Luck and McDaniels fiascios?

Gronk was a shell of himself that would only play with Brady.  AB is the same.  Fournette was a cheap cast off from the Jags and until the playoffs had done little.  No doubt in mind Ronald Jones if he was the only back would’ve performed similarly.  That team won because of adding Brady to an already stacked team and drafting a stud OT on the draft.  Rest was ancillary.

2 minutes ago, cdgacoltsfan said:

Ballard can't close deals in FA....thats the problem.

Not willing to over pay is not the same as not being able to close a deal. 

Ballard has a number in mind and is not going to go over. 

You think of it as a negative thing while I think it's more of a smart thing. 

5 hours ago, TomDiggs said:

- Bakhtiari and Tunsil are making $23M and $22M a year each. On extensions. So again, $20M for Williams is fair

An aging LT with an injury history taking up nearly 11% of your salary cap is not in a team's best interests. That is what it would be if Williams is signed for that much.  

Just now, NewColtsFan said:

You’re so intentionally funny.  You have no idea what you’re talking about.   None. 

None of us know what we are talking about most times nor do we ever know if everything we think might be happening is or isn't. Again, it's only his opinion as like mine it really doesn't matter and this even includes you're opinion as well. Why can't you respond that you don't agree or that you hope it isn't the case. Speaking for myself only, I don't ever care if you agree with me or not but when you start to insinuate things like the way i feel doesn't matter unless i have facts or that this guy doesn't know what he's talking about that when I wanna bash you down a notch... At this point we are not the problem, you are... Enough dude

Archived