Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Free Agency Archive Thread (Days 1-4)

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Archer said:

If Trent Williams is valued that highly, I think I’d rather sign Russell Okung to a much cheaper deal, and draft a successor this year with our top pick...

Agreed. The OT class is very good this year, and we can find our longterm solution there in the first two rounds I believe. 

6 minutes ago, Colt Overseas said:

Damn, Okwara straight away off the market

Good signing for Det.  Ya wanna reward those home-grown UCFAs  that work their butts off. It sends a good signal to the locker room...

3 minutes ago, BProland85 said:

Agreed. The OT class is very good this year, and we can find our longterm solution there in the first two rounds I believe. 

Yep, I’d trade down and target Radunz.  He rocked his pro day on Friday, after rocking the Senior Bowl.

3 minutes ago, Indeee said:

If true this is stupid and reeks of an Irsay sentimental involvement. I LOVE TY, but not the TY from a football ability these past three years. It's over. Gotta be smart here

id be OK with a 1 year, 10 mil prove you still have it deal. i wouldn't go any higher, hes not worth that much

Just now, csmopar said:

id be OK with a 1 year, 10 mil prove you still have it deal. i wouldn't go any higher, hes not worth that much

Sorry, but NO. 10mil for a 50 catch season or less is nonsense... Seriously. ABSURD. Should not entertain this

Hilton caught 56 balls last year. Thats just a little over 3 catches per game... Come On.

1 minute ago, Indeee said:

Sorry, but NO. 10mil for a 50 catch season or less is nonsense... Seriously. ABSURD. Should not entertain this

Hilton caught 56 balls last year. Thats just a little over 3 catches per game... Come On.

i dont disagree and would rather move on.  But IF, and I mean IF Ballard brings him back, 10 mil would be the cut off point for me, that's assuming a 1 year deal.  Personally, i think hes done and I think its noteworthy that Ballard is letting him test the waters. Signals Ballard thinks hes all but done as well. 

10 minutes ago, Virtuoso80 said:

Former Titans' WR Corey Davis reached agreement on a three-year, 27 million deal including $14.54 million fully guaranteed with the New York Jets, per source. Davis's agent, Alex Caruso confirmed his player intends to sign with New York.

Former Titans' WR Corey Davis reached agreement on a three-year, 27 million deal including $14.54 million fully guaranteed with the New York Jets, per source. Davis's agent, Alex Caruso confirmed his player intends to sign with New York.

Per schefter

4 minutes ago, Indeee said:

Per schefter

So, it it the Pats or the Jets?

Archived