Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Colts Steelers Predictions

danlhart87

4 minutes ago, Chloe6124 said:

Steelers offense looks so bad right now. Big Ben could have 3 int that first quarter. Hopefully the colts don’t sit back in a soft zone because he looks old right now. Missing passes like crazy.

I kind of hoped they played solid this week. 

With another bad outing, they are going to come out throwing their best at us to make up for the past 3 games. Tomlin hardly ever loses two in a row. Let alone 3 or 4 in a row(with a bengals & Colts loss).

But, we look better than them ATM.

• Replies 210
  • Created
  • Last Reply
9 minutes ago, Chloe6124 said:

If the Steelers lose this game they could be in jeopardy of missing the playoffs. They play the colts and browns. They could lose both and browns can win the division. 

They hold tie breaker over Ravens.

They have clinched playoffs, can lose division though

I think if we beat the Steelers and the titans lose we move into the third seed. Just not sure who has the tie breaker with the browns and Steelers. If the browns have it then colts would be 4 in this scenario. If the Steelers have it the colts would be the third seed I believe.

They said Conner would be back Sunday. That helps Steelers with the fink and dunk game they like to play. That then opens up tutor offense. They have a lot of weopons so hopefully we can play defense well. Keep rivers protected. Steelers has a problem with their tackle who kept getting beat. Turay looked great against the Texans hopefully he can continue to improve. 

We cant turn the ball over and we have to be aware of Fitzpatrick. Rivers needs to play smart. Sure looks like we might be able to run the ball.

I had this game circled at the beginning of the season. I didn’t care if we were 1-13 heading into this game, we need to get over the Steelers hump.

Now add the context of the season, this one is massive. I don’t care how - Colts win.

14 minutes ago, CR91 said:

I've said it before and I'll say it again. The Steelers are the most overrated 11-0 team ever. How do you lose to Ryan Flipping Finley

Don’t jinx us. Now they will score 40 lol. It’s going to be a tough game to win. This was a division game do Like is with the Texans they know each other well.

2 minutes ago, DontEverGiveUp said:

After watching the Steelers lately, it's gonna be very disappointing if Flus opens the first half with that soft zone bullcrap and let's Ben go wild.

This is a put up or shut up game for the Colts defense.

I agree. I’m definitely not one who is on this Flus is gonna get a head coach job because he is so awesome. He has shown to have many warts on his resumé. He needs to play a smart but aggressive game plan. Zone coverage seems to get them killed and driven on for long drives. Aggressive has potential for mistakes but either score quick or out. Just needs to get his guys disciplined to play aggressive. 

18 minutes ago, Chloe6124 said:

Don’t jinx us. Now they will score 40 lol. It’s going to be a tough game to win. This was a division game do Like is with the Texans they know each other well.

Does that really matter? It's Ryan Finley against what is supposed to be the best defense in football.

2 hours ago, Colts1324 said:

I kind of hoped they played solid this week. 

With another bad outing, they are going to come out throwing their best at us to make up for the past 3 games. Tomlin hardly ever loses two in a row. Let alone 3 or 4 in a row(with a bengals & Colts loss).

But, we look better than them ATM.

I was wondering this too.

But there is also the argument that if we run the ball on them , bust them in the mouth like the Bengals did, get some oressure on Ben early, and get some points on them that they will get frustrated and doubt will creep in as we witnessed tonight.

Pittsburgh is an emotional team.  But with many key guys out, and poor play, that emotion is bubbling out in the wring way.

They will be ready for us.  But they still gotta produce.  They are vulnerable if we bring our A-game.  All phases..... like we have been most recently for the most part.

3 minutes ago, WoolMagnet said:

I was wondering this too.

But there is also the argument that if we run the ball on them , bust them in the mouth like the Bengals did, get some oressure on Ben early, and get some points on them that they will get frustrated and doubt will creep in as we witnessed tonight.

Pittsburgh is an emotional team.  But with many key guys out, and poor play, that emotion is bubbling out in the wring way.

They will be ready for us.  But they still gotta produce.  They are vulnerable if we bring our A-game.  All phases..... like we have been most recently for the most part.

I’m not too worried anymore.  I was skeptical of them after they barely beat Cowboys and 3rd string Ravens.  Now they’ve lose to WFT and Findlay lead Bengals.   If you look at their schedule it’s weak.  Not saying they’re not good, but they’re definitely a very beatable team.  Ben looked like % tonight, meanwhile Rivers has been playing clutch.  

10 hours ago, coltfaninnewyork said:

Not getting cocky but Steelers look like trash 

I agree, but what they have done good this year, the Colts have had trouble with.  Mostly the passing game.  Although Ben had a poor game last night, he's had a pretty good season.   The Colts defense better be ready for it.   The Steelers defense is also really good.  It should be a close good game.   

Archived