Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Colts Steelers Predictions

On 12/22/2020 at 10:10 PM, danlhart87 said:

the thing is the steelers have no running game so they throw so many screens and short passes .  when they actually throw it 15 yards or further their line falls apart .    Its easy to have little sacks when 75 percent of your passes are under ten yards

• Thanks 1
  • Replies 210
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Colts 21 Steelers 25  

Colts 2 steelers 0. Houston gets safety for the win

Posted Images

24-10 Steelers. 

After all the abuse they’ve taken from media and fans lately, I expect to see the Steelers’ best performance of the year. They just want to shut everyone up. 

I don’t have confidence in our defense to carry the day like they did against Chicago, and Rivers has not been good without protection. 

Colts 32  Pittsburg 24

Colts need to play the rest of the season as playoff games - no mistakes, precision on every play, focused, smart.   Colts are better than  the Steelers, and Pittsburg is playing terrible.  Every game is difficult but Colts need to prove they deserve respect.

Go Colts

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
2 hours ago, Bolts2Colts said:

24-10 Steelers. 

After all the abuse they’ve taken from media and fans lately, I expect to see the Steelers’ best performance of the year. They just want to shut everyone up. 

I don’t have confidence in our defense to carry the day like they did against Chicago, and Rivers has not been good without protection. 

The number of kids he has says otherwise  lol

• Haha 2
On 12/26/2020 at 9:48 AM, dw49 said:

Are you sure you read that correctly ? The Colts are 1.5 favorites in this game and I'm just wondering how NFL network would calculate those kind of odds ? Usually what I see is a point spread given and then the odds of that FAVORITE winning the game. I don't believe I've ever seen NFL network flash along the bottom of the screen a team being favored and the other team having bigger odds to win the game. I think when the Colts were 2 point favorites , you read it wrong and the Colts had a 62% chance of winning the game ... although that seems a touch high to me.

I read it correctly.

This is a tough game without both our tackles. Defense will need to be dominant and force a few Pitt. miscues. colts will need to control clock and run the ball and set up some 3rd and short yardage situations. We will likely have to go with short passing game, some screens and rubs, and gadget play or two. Steelers have injuries too and they are in a funk. Will be tough to see them dropping a 4th straight game but why not.

Alright, alright, alright!

I will finally watch a full game today. Very cold beers in the fridge, snacks, wearing my Unitas jersey( shoulda ordered an X-large instead of a 2X), two Colts flags waving on my house, did my chores, looks like it’s sunny in Pittsburgh( good visibility), my wife has projects upstairs( she’ll be done later- I hope she does not ask questions like Erkle...” Can he do thaaaat?”...very annoying!

I am still sticking with my prediction...Mr. Leonard, you will make the big play!

Let’s Go, Colts!

Okay, what did I miss?

I watched the entire game and missed how we LOST the game!

I thought I was watching a repeat of the Bucs vs the Lions.

The Steelers looked terrible in the first half and then seemed like they were playing the Lions(ouch!) in the second half.

Does Reich ever show excitement or frustration?

I saw Jacoby getting excited and he did not even play.

Okay, I am a Colts fan. If Rivers is hired for another year could he at least tell us he will play even better to win the Super Bowl?

I will be a better fan next year.

Please beat the poop out of Jacksonville!

Please!