Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Colts @ Jaguars Game Day, September 13, 2020

• Replies 763
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Colts.com provides legal ways to watch and listen to the game. See Watch/listen Colts   Good luck! 

Never take #17 off the field again please...

Minshew won't be able to see DeForest through the trees

Posted Images

Just now, bluebombers87 said:

Well just like last years opener was on Vinny, this one is on Rivers. 10 points off his TOs. We brought in a vet to avoid plays like those.

Yes and no..... We brought in a vet to be capable of consistent nfl throws.... We all knew Rivers would throw one or 2 picks a game....

7 minutes ago, Wes Heilman said:

So did Jacksonville have a pre-season? If they are better prepared with the same time and conditions, that says our coaching staff failed.

This colts org. Has had weird games when Injuries force In game changes from key players, ours or the opponents.... We've made backups look like hofers for years....except for our own

the way ballard and reich get talked about , you would think they both won multiple superbowls and had a decade of winning . both have losing records with the colts and the teams defense looks horrible and the offense cannot finish drives . I just never understood the hype they got . 

• Thanks 1
1 minute ago, Catloaf said:

This isn't unusual, we play extreme soft zone which is basically gifting passes.  Teams never need to run, just throw 8 yard passes all day and win.  

Certainly must win the turnover battle with this scheme.

1 minute ago, Moosejawcolt said:

Hmmmmmm. Werent numerous polsters calling me Negative before the season?  I didnt jump on the Rivers bandwagon.  I have zero confidence in this defensive scheme. And remeber,this is Ballards choice of D system and D coach. Minshew has missed 1 pass and has 3 tds. Let that sink in. I said in numerous times this team will no go far with this defensive system. Everyone thought Buckner would complete this D. It is early and win or lose. This is not a good showing

I'm new here, and the defense has been far worse than I was led to believe lol.

1 minute ago, BProland85 said:

Why is this a constant issue EVERY year with this coaching staff and week 1? Are they not preparing like they should?

Ummmmm.  Lets see.  The D has not improved over the last 3 years. What do u think the problem is???

Just now, coming on strong said:

the way ballard and reich get talked about , you would think they both won multiple superbowls and had a decade of winning . both have losing records with the colts and the teams defense looks horrible and the offense cannot finish drives . I just never understood the hype they got . 

The hype who got?

Just now, Shafty138 said:

Yes and no..... We brought in a vet to be capable of consistent nfl throws.... We all knew Rivers would throw one or 2 picks a game....

How is throwing three picks something you think we knew would happen? Stinker games happen but not like this. This is not an acceptable level of play.

2 minutes ago, Moosejawcolt said:

Hmmmmmm. Werent numerous polsters calling me Negative before the season?  I didnt jump on the Rivers bandwagon.  I have zero confidence in this defensive scheme. And remeber,this is Ballards choice of D system and D coach. Minshew has missed 1 pass and has 3 tds. Let that sink in. I said in numerous times this team will no go far with this defensive system. Everyone thought Buckner would complete this D. It is early and win or lose. This is not a good showing

Quit being negative.

2 minutes ago, boo2202 said:

Buckner has had 0 impact 

rivers has had a negative impact

our two big adds have not shown up. Get rid of hooker now

Buckner did have a tackle for negative yardage.  But you would expect his name be called more.

• Like 1
  • NFLfan unpinned, unfeatured and locked this topic