Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Colts @ Jaguars Game Day, September 13, 2020

NFLfan

• Replies 763
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, John Waylon said:

I never expect to win, but I’ve gotta be honest, I did not expect to struggle this much against these Jags. 

Yikes. 

I know the common thought is that the jags aren’t good but that’s a bit silly to assume before the first game is played. Teams can and have surprised us.

1 minute ago, John Waylon said:

I never expect to win, but I’ve gotta be honest, I did not expect to struggle this much against these Jags. 

Yikes. 

Yeah after seeing the struggles today, this team has a LONG ways to go. You have to be able to run the ball with arguably the best OL in the league. And Rivers has to take care of the ball. 

1 minute ago, BProland85 said:

Yeah after seeing the struggles today, this team has a LONG ways to go. You have to be able to run the ball with arguably the best OL in the league. And Rivers has to take care of the ball. 

The running the ball took a big hit if Mack is out for the season.

1 minute ago, bluebombers87 said:

I know the common thought is that the jags aren’t good but that’s a bit silly to assume before the first game is played. Teams can and have surprised us.

If only they would have kept Campbell, Ramsey, NGOway (I'm not going to try) Bouye, Fournette ... we would be way ahead.

Archived