Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Colts @ Jaguars Game Day, September 13, 2020

• Replies 763
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Colts.com provides legal ways to watch and listen to the game. See Watch/listen Colts   Good luck! 

Never take #17 off the field again please...

Minshew won't be able to see DeForest through the trees

Posted Images

Just now, John Waylon said:

I never expect to win, but I’ve gotta be honest, I did not expect to struggle this much against these Jags. 

Yikes. 

I know the common thought is that the jags aren’t good but that’s a bit silly to assume before the first game is played. Teams can and have surprised us.

• Like 2
1 minute ago, John Waylon said:

I never expect to win, but I’ve gotta be honest, I did not expect to struggle this much against these Jags. 

Yikes. 

Yeah after seeing the struggles today, this team has a LONG ways to go. You have to be able to run the ball with arguably the best OL in the league. And Rivers has to take care of the ball. 

• Like 1
1 minute ago, BProland85 said:

Yeah after seeing the struggles today, this team has a LONG ways to go. You have to be able to run the ball with arguably the best OL in the league. And Rivers has to take care of the ball. 

The running the ball took a big hit if Mack is out for the season.

1 minute ago, bluebombers87 said:

I know the common thought is that the jags aren’t good but that’s a bit silly to assume before the first game is played. Teams can and have surprised us.

If only they would have kept Campbell, Ramsey, NGOway (I'm not going to try) Bouye, Fournette ... we would be way ahead.

• NFLfan unpinned, unfeatured and locked this topic
This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Thread of the Week

• Topics

• I'm not gonna make excuses for Wentz, but everyone leads in different ways. Peyton was demanding, while Andrew was more nonchalant and dad like. 
    • About 1 hour 21 min into this 2 former teammates of Carson talk about him (FYI, there are a few curse words throughout the podcast):  https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/malcolm-jenkins-on-activism-saints-eagles-trash-talking/id1485277290?i=1000510312176   They say he's not a locker room cancer.  He's a nice guy.  He didn't have to be a leader early in Philly - Jenkins says "his rookie year, we just asked him to be a rookie QB rather than be a leader..." essentially they had enough vet leaders.  Chris Long says he never  thought of Wentz as a jerk, but his rookie year and his MVP level year, he never thought about Carson being a leader, just thought "this QB is very good" and essentially that the team of veteran guys and looking back the only thing he could think is Wentz could reach out to guys across the whole team, rather than just producing well on field... says Nick Foles not a great QB, but Foles had a magnetism about him that made him appear like the leader of that SB team when Carson went down.  
    • By the way, it would be better if a poster — any poster — would simply say that (name a person) of ESPN says....   etc. etc. etc.    Because ESPN literally has dozens of people who comment on the NFL.   The Network as a whole does not make any such predictions.   People who work for the network make these predictions.   Big difference. 
    • Antonio Villanueva.  OT   2/25m.   Maybe 3/40m.  
    • We will have a better chance of guessing after the tags are finalized. 
  • Members

• J@son

J@son 909

• IndyEric07

IndyEric07 109

• CR91

CR91 6,368

• PrincetonTiger

PrincetonTiger 8,225

• Thunderbolt

Thunderbolt 451

• NFLfan