Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Colts @ Jaguars Game Day, September 13, 2020

• Replies 763
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Colts.com provides legal ways to watch and listen to the game. See Watch/listen Colts   Good luck! 

Never take #17 off the field again please...

Minshew won't be able to see DeForest through the trees

Posted Images

• NFLfan changed the title to Colts @ Jaguars Game Day, September 13, 2020
21 minutes ago, shakedownstreet said:

Should be in the mid eighties at kickoff. Chance of thunderstorms increases as the game goes on

A Vikings fan living in Jacksonville wrote that it is raining a lot there.

3 minutes ago, NFLfan said:

A Vikings fan living in Jacksonville wrote that it is raining a lot there.

Hurricane approaching. Hoopefully get the game in and get out of there.

10 minutes ago, w87r said:

Hurricane approaching. Hoopefully get the game in and get out of there.

Luckily the hurricane is already SW of Jacksonville, so it's just some of the very far out bands that they'll be dealing with today. Should just be some intermittent rain throughout the day, but nothing too serious. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Hopefully the Colts can establish the running game early and often with Mack and Taylor!! Let’s play some smash mouth football behind our great offensive line and make the weather conditions irrelevant.

• Like 2
2 hours ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

Thanks for the thread. Hard to believe we have not won on opening day since the 2013 season. Today that streak will end folks. Colts take down the Jags 27-17.

Rivers has had some good games against the Jaguars. I read that he holds a 7-2 record against the Jags, including a win last year. This should be a good game. 

• Like 1

A game day thread! Ugh. I wasn’t sure if this day was going to come in 2020. But I am so thankful :cheer2:

Now the only question... a Leonard jersey or Big Q jersey for today?

• Like 2
1 hour ago, Aces101 said:

Hopefully the Colts can establish the running game early and often with Mack and Taylor!! Let’s play some smash mouth football behind our great offensive line and make the weather conditions irrelevant.

Yep.  Agree.  Just jam it down their throats early and often with the run game to get the early lead.

Then unleash the D-Line and send The Maniac a couple of times.

I'm thinking along the lines of of a 27-10 game today.

• NFLfan unpinned, unfeatured and locked this topic