Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Colts @ Jaguars Game Day, September 13, 2020

NFLfan

• Replies 763
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Wes Heilman said:

So did Jacksonville have a pre-season? If they are better prepared with the same time and conditions, that says our coaching staff failed.

This colts org. Has had weird games when Injuries force In game changes from key players, ours or the opponents.... We've made backups look like hofers for years....except for our own

2 minutes ago, Wes Heilman said:

So did Jacksonville have a pre-season? If they are better prepared with the same time and conditions, that says our coaching staff failed.

This colts org. Has had weird games when Injuries force In game changes from key players, ours or the opponents.... We've made backups look like hofers for years....except for our own

Just now, BProland85 said:

If today is any indication on the season, this team is going 6-10. Get the defense fixed NOW and establish the run, so that Rivers doesn't have to carry us. 

Fixed?  The players are mostly there, the coaching seems lax....

2 minutes ago, Mr.Debonair said:

Play Eason. Seen enough of the other two

He's inactive lmao

Gotta get a TD and point after if we want a chance to just make OT now. Shouldn’t have been in this position. I still put 80% of this on our amazingly lackluster defense. Where is Leonard ? I mean we just haven’t had any player on D getting it done. Well Houston has helped he’s probably the best player on the D for today.

Hmmmmmm. Werent numerous polsters calling me Negative before the season?  I didnt jump on the Rivers bandwagon.  I have zero confidence in this defensive scheme. And remeber,this is Ballards choice of D system and D coach. Minshew has missed 1 pass and has 3 tds. Let that sink in. I said in numerous times this team will no go far with this defensive system. Everyone thought Buckner would complete this D. It is early and win or lose. This is not a good showing

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

• No registered users viewing this page.

• Topics

• I went with 5/10.  Mostly because there is too much we do not know about.   Will AR play all season?  I hope so but do not know how good he will be even if he does play.  The defense has question marks.   This team could win 12 games or they could only win 6.
    • I voted 7. I'm super stoked for this season. Still think we'll get 10 wins and wildcard. We have an offense than can secure wins. We don't have a Nascar D line, it's an F1 D line. Regardless of wins and losses I want to make sure AR is our QB. I'm not a huge fan of Franklin. He's more old school ILB, than new age LB. Was hoping for a more athletic LB in the draft. Would like to see Blackmon at FS and Cross at SS. Not sure if Blackmon can cover sideline to sideline. 
    • I currently run a very competitive keeper league that has been together for 30 years. I have decided to form a new start up Keeper league and make a few tweaks to the format. The league will be hosted on Rtsports with an entry fee of $75. Fee collection will be made to a free Treasury Service provided by Rtsports, with all prize disbursement made at the conclusion of the season. - 24 Teams (2 Conferences of 12 teams) ( Four Divisions of three Teams) Each Conference has its own draft and player pool to draft from. Regular season is 13 weeks with league playoffs starting week 14-17. Both Conference Champions meet week 17 to determine the league winner. Consolation Bowl for each Conference, made up of the 6 teams that don't play for the League Title, Toilet Bowl winner gets league fees paid for the following year. - Results determined by Head to Head play with a Serpentine draft each year. 1st years draft order will be determined by random selection, following years draft order will be determined by finishing order. Worst team getting #1 pick, etc. - 100% League fee payout minus league service fee to Rtsports. - Allowed to keep 1 QB, 1 RB, 1 WR and 1 other player (RB, WR, TE, K or DEF) from year to year - Nothing crazy with scoring - PPR, 4 pt. passing TD come see the league and read the league scoring rules for yourself. Visitor login: https://www.rtsports.com/fantasy-football-league/326268 Any questions just hit me up. Online draft will start in August with a 12 hour time limit per pick. You can email me at fireman@lightbound.com or message me through forum. No fees due until league filled. If interested send me your email address and your team name and I will send you the league invite to access your team. League Fees due upon acceptance of team. Lets fill this thing up and have some fun. Looking forward to meeting new fresh fantasy players and building a competitive friendship. Rich
    • One thing we can say for sure about Sam? He’s a hard worker. 
  • Members

• ColtStrong2013

ColtStrong2013 3,586

• IndyD4U

IndyD4U 1,453

• JlynRN

JlynRN 1,002

• T-Cubed

T-Cubed 17

• NewColtsFan

NewColtsFan 21,631

• joeb