Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Colts Vs. Dolphins Game Day Thread

LucasOilStadium

11 minutes ago, jvan1973 said:

I wouldn't be upset if they bring Kelly in.   But he has had zero reps .   He isn't prepared to play.    Frank needs to reign Hoyer in and call a better game

I think they are game planning as if Manning was still here sometimes. The coaching staff is bipolar. 

• Like 1

Just now, colts_100nascar17fan said:

How can u play this pathetic, worse than raider game.  They loose this game and the season is over cuz u dont deserve to win another game.....ur losing to a team that wants the 1st pick in the draft for god sake.

Thank God we don’t play the Bengals, even they would whoop our butt today

28 minutes ago, Moosejawcolt said:

And this year.  Leonard is living off last years hype.  He is struggling this year.  I will give him the fact that he does make a big play or 2.

Leonard was literally the only bright spot on the first half of this game.

what is it going to take for you to drop this hilariously bad gimmick of not liking Leonard? Smh

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Shafty138 said:

All that to kneel, whatever.... I know it's the right move.... But damn

If they hadn't got the sack, they might have tried something.  Sack kept the clock moving.  One of the few situations where taking the sack was probably a better decision than throwing the ball away.

3 minutes ago, Moosejawcolt said:

Like I said,  he makes a play here and there and shouts it out to the world. Then he gets abused in coverage and pushed aside in the run game.  U can avoid watching film if u wish

Im sure you spend hours scouting film.    Lol.   

4 minutes ago, Chloe6124 said:

So does everyone still want to talk about how hoyer is better then JB lol. I guess we only have one play in the playbook. That’s chuck the ball up deep. There is no game plan at all.

I don’t believe anyone anywhere ever would say that. I honestly think Hoyer is one of the single worst QB’s on a roster.