Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Colts Vs. Dolphins Game Day Thread

LucasOilStadium

3 minutes ago, krunk said:

Ebron cries for the football and then as always the ball comes to him and he drops and turns it over in the damn endzone

I don't think he's caught it yet, 0/4.

Then again we are 6 for 18 with a 33% completion rate, half of them I think are just straight-up drops.

9 minutes ago, LuckyHorseShoe§ said:

Tanking for Luck was awful, even if we did get Luck out of it

The point is that they didn't tank.  They were a bad team that did not adequately prepare for not having Peyton Manning at QB.  Losing 13 games and getting the #1 pick benefited almost nobody that was associated with the team at the time.  It isn't to their benefit to do that.  People think that the players and coaches think like the fans in terms of drafting.  For the fans, high draft picks make the team better next year.  For players on the field, high draft picks are your potential replacements.

5 minutes ago, JCPatriot said:

The point is that they didn't tank.  They were a bad team that did not adequately prepare for not having Peyton Manning at QB.  Losing 13 games and getting the #1 pick benefited almost nobody that was associated with the team at the time.  It isn't to their benefit to do that.  People think that the players and coaches think like the fans in terms of drafting.  For the fans, high draft picks make the team better next year.  For players on the field, high draft picks are your potential replacements.

I’m fully aware we didn’t really tank for Luck. I didn’t make that clear enough, sorry

1 minute ago, legend300 said:

Best part of being at the game is seeing Freeney being inducted to colts ring of honor.  Totally amazing watching it.  

They're at the point with the radio play by play now that, rather than call the game on the field, they're content to just chat with Freeney.

40 minutes ago, Colts1324 said:

Okay not gonna lie. Thought Hoyer was better than he really is. He is terrible. 

There is a reason the call him a journey man. Good QBs, don't play for bunches of teams in their career. Teams pick him up because he's the best available not the best.