Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Colts @ Chiefs Sunday Night Football Game Thread

LucasOilStadium

8 minutes ago, LuckyHorseShoe§ said:

For future use, maybe you could try to change your IP with something, see if that works

I’m not a tech guy but I think there are ways to change your IP for free

I could try to go through a proxy server, but I don't feel like trying to do that.  I'm not sure what they're tracking to lock me out.  If I had realized that I wouldn't be able to clear the timer by clearing the cache, I wouldn't have had the pregame show on.  I wasn't really even watching it.  For the 3rd quarter, I'll try bringing it up on a different computer and see if that works.  Then if it's still close in the 4th quarter, I can use the data on my phone for the end of the 4th.  That would be a different IP, different device, different everything.  No way they should be able to lock me out for that.

Just now, JCPatriot said:

I could try to go through a proxy server, but I don't feel like trying to do that.  I'm not sure what they're tracking to lock me out.  If I had realized that I wouldn't be able to clear the timer by clearing the cache, I wouldn't have had the pregame show on.  I wasn't really even watching it.  For the 3rd quarter, I'll try bringing it up on a different computer and see if that works.  Then if it's still close in the 4th quarter, I can use the data on my phone for the end of the 4th.  That would be a different IP, different device, different everything.  No way they should be able to lock me out for that.

Keep on fighting the man, brother

:rock:

Just now, Moosejawcolt said:

This is a game that Brissett needs to win.  It is set up for him.  The running game is there and the D is playing lights out.  This is where the Colts expect him to come through as the table is set for him to succeed.

Great motivational speech.   Lots of game left.   The entire team needs to show out in the second half

2 minutes ago, LuckyHorseShoe§ said:

Keep on fighting the man, brother

:rock:

I don't think that streaming something that I could be watching for free if I would just go buy an antenna counts as "fighting the man."  Or I could just walk a couple blocks down the street to the bar and it would probably be on there.

1 minute ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

We should be able to run it down their throat now. Our O.Line is wearing them out. Remember that non call at the end of the half because they say it was uncatchable, lets see if we get a call like that. I highly doubt it. We have to beat them and the refs but it is what it is. 

True. They are 11 point favorites in this game. I'm really intrigued in how these rookies on defense come out after by far the best half of the year. This D played lights out in my opinion. They had to work for every single thing they got and we put some serious pressure on Mahomes. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, JCPatriot said:

If he's drawing a double team, keep him in.  That is valuable even if you never throw to him.

Ebron is what he is.  He’ll always have cases of the dropsies, but he still brings much value too.  I didn’t like the call, the route, or the throw.  Quite frankly, if he had caught it, he was short, and the announcers seem to think Reich would have gone for it on 4th down, a decision I would have hated deep in their own end, so I’m glad Ebron didn’t make the good catch there.  I thought they should’ve run the back on a little delay route over the middle.  Man, did you see KC’s alignment on that play?  The underneath middle was WIDE open!

Great first half for the Colts!  And Mahomes leg might be more injured than he shows.  His knee took quite the sideways bend. I’ve seen guys knocked out for the season for less impactful Sid shots to the knee.  If he shows continued evidence of being somewhat hobbled, I’d be throwing max pass rush at him in the 2nd. 

Man, if Colts can go drive for the half opening TD, this just might be an epic upset!

8 minutes ago, Stephen said:

Honestly  for that blitz should have a wr running  a quick route and that could have been  a td.

All Ebron had to do was turn around.  He had a walk in TD.  Didn't know whether to block or run a route.  Of course he did neither...

1 minute ago, MB-ColtsFan said:

It's keeping the LB's honest, though.  We're mixing up the run/pass almost to perfection.

This is true. Frank no doubt is listening to his linebacker DC Eberflus on how to break a defense down to run effectively. Eberflus is a linebacker at heart. Played and coached the position before getting an upgrade. Linebackers know soft underneath throws keep you from coming down hard in the run game. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, JCPatriot said:

I don't think that streaming something that I could be watching for free if I would just go buy an antenna counts as "fighting the man."  Or I could just walk a couple blocks down the street to the bar and it would probably be on there.

I was joking, but if you don’t wanna buy an antenna that’s your prerogative manjoey tribbiani whatever GIF