Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Colts @ Chiefs Sunday Night Football Game Thread

LucasOilStadium

2 minutes ago, Moosejawcolt said:

I am watching this  game and focuing on Brissett.  I can't see what is going on down field but man he does not appear to look over the field at all.  If they lose this game it is on their  O

Does it matter?

Brissett is the QB and nothing is changing since our franchise QB decided to hang up his cleats.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, IndySouthsider said:

Does it matter?

Brissett is the QB and nothing is changing since our franchise QB decided to hang up his cleats.

Oh I totally agree.  I was just making a point .  I am just using this game to further evaluate him as it is the 1st Colts game I have seen all year.  

Just now, JCPatriot said:

Well, it looks like NBC got more intelligent with their live stream.  Last year, I could reset the 45-minute timer by clearing my browser cache but that doesn't appear to work anymore.  They must either be tracking IP addresses or browser fingerprinting.

For future use, maybe you could try to change your IP with something, see if that works

I’m not a tech guy but I think there are ways to change your IP for free

Or maybe not, idk

Just now, our_dbs_rock said:

That's a Catch. :)

Wait I missed it, was that a catch?

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Moosejawcolt said:

Oh I totally agree.  I was just making a point .  I am just using this game to further evaluate him as it is the 1st Colts game I have seen all year.  

I don't think he is the future of the team, but he has for the most part been making good decisions and taking care of the ball.  There are things that he could do better, but he doesn't make many boneheaded plays that really shoot the team in the foot.  For the most part, his problem this season has been receivers dropping the ball.