Jump to content
Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Colts 53 Man Cut Transactions Thread


Recommended Posts

  • Replies 765
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Ummmmm   the final score was Colts 13 Bengals 6.... wouldn’t that mean the Colts won and thus are not winless in the preseason(not that it matters) Or am I seeing things?

Posted Images

18 minutes ago, dw49 said:

 Not that we need cap room but interesting that with the Farley cut and Bohm trade we shaved 2 mill for each off our cap.

 

We need more details. It sounds like we gave Miami a pick to take Boehm. We get a conditional, and I assume that means if he makes the team.  

 

Did we we just give away a pick for nothing if Boehm doesn’t make the team?

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Smonroe said:

 

We need more details. It sounds like we gave Miami a pick to take Boehm. We get a conditional, and I assume that means if he makes the team.  

 

Did we we just give away a pick for nothing if Boehm doesn’t make the team?

Both picks are conditional 

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, PrincetonTiger said:

Both picks are conditional 

Not sure about that.  The Dolphin release said they traded an undisclosed conditional pick to the Colts.  They acquired Bohem and an undisclosed pick.  Their release didn't mention our pick as being conditional and they easily could have.  

Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, richard pallo said:

Not sure about that.  The Dolphin release said they traded an undisclosed conditional pick to the Colts.  They acquired Bohem and an undisclosed pick.  Their release didn't mention our pick as being conditional and they easily could have.  

Yes that's right.....only colts Pick Conditional. Which makes me think obviously ours is higher

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Conditional does not necessarily mean it will go away if he doesn't make the roster.  It just means that it can change under certain conditions.  Like:

 

It's a round 5 UNLESS he doesn't make the team; THEN it's a round 6.

 

or

 

It's a round 6 UNLESS he starts 10+ games; THEN it's a round 4.

  • Like 2
  • Thanks 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, PrincetonTiger said:

Me too 

 

 

 Well, you should have noticed last year he wasn't quick enough to do the traps.
And lacked power against the bull rush. He couldn't playy guard either.
His off season program clearly didn't fix it.

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, throwing BBZ said:

 

 

 Well, you should have noticed last year he wasn't quick enough to do the traps.
And lacked power against the bull rush. He couldn't playy guard either.
His off season program clearly didn't fix it.

You are talking to someone that is an OL guy and I did

Link to post
Share on other sites

And the only reason I say that is because of the trade itself. 

 

Im wondering what we got for him, a 4th would be the absolute highest I would think, Miami has no 3rd but do have two 2nds. But I don’t think it’d be that high. Unless we have them a 3rd and Boehm for a 2nd, which would be HUGE! 

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Colt Overseas said:

Feels like were light on back-ups on the oline. To be honest, Haeg is the only back-up lineman I would trust. The oline play this offseason was generally poor though it did improve each week. Run blocking was very poor.

Agreed. I have Haeg as the 2nd best of that group behind Munyer. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, richard pallo said:

I'm just checking in every once in awhile to see if we have traded one our TE's, WR's or another CB.  Don't think we're done trading.  

We need all the weapons we can keep

Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, richard pallo said:

I'm just checking in every once in awhile to see if we have traded one our TE's, WR's or another CB.  Don't think we're done trading.  

 

I think we'll bring 4TE-s, and Hentges will clear the waivers so he can go to PS. We'll see soon.

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, PrincetonTiger said:

What is worrisome is that the Eagles are QB needy

They talked McCown out of retirement, he only came out to be the backup if imagine, so they are pretty good there, especially once Sudfeld is healthy, which shouldn't be much longer, a month I think.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Shafty138 said:

Wow, three simultaneous posts answering Princeton's post ....lol btw Princeton, I believe I passed your Tigers tractor trailer earlier here in Terre Haute...

Yes we are playing THN tonight

   

 

    I nearly broke my elbow in the North Locker Room when I was a Sophomore(1994)

  • Confused 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.


×
×
  • Create New...