Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Colts 53 Man Cut Transactions Thread

LucasOilStadium

18 minutes ago, dw49 said:

Not that we need cap room but interesting that with the Farley cut and Bohm trade we shaved 2 mill for each off our cap.

We need more details. It sounds like we gave Miami a pick to take Boehm. We get a conditional, and I assume that means if he makes the team.  

Did we we just give away a pick for nothing if Boehm doesn’t make the team?

3 minutes ago, PrincetonTiger said:

Both picks are conditional 

Not sure about that.  The Dolphin release said they traded an undisclosed conditional pick to the Colts.  They acquired Bohem and an undisclosed pick.  Their release didn't mention our pick as being conditional and they easily could have.  

6 minutes ago, richard pallo said:

Not sure about that.  The Dolphin release said they traded an undisclosed conditional pick to the Colts.  They acquired Bohem and an undisclosed pick.  Their release didn't mention our pick as being conditional and they easily could have.  

Yes that's right.....only colts Pick Conditional. Which makes me think obviously ours is higher

• Like 1

Conditional does not necessarily mean it will go away if he doesn't make the roster.  It just means that it can change under certain conditions.  Like:

It's a round 5 UNLESS he doesn't make the team; THEN it's a round 6.

or

It's a round 6 UNLESS he starts 10+ games; THEN it's a round 4.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

And the only reason I say that is because of the trade itself. 

Im wondering what we got for him, a 4th would be the absolute highest I would think, Miami has no 3rd but do have two 2nds. But I don’t think it’d be that high. Unless we have them a 3rd and Boehm for a 2nd, which would be HUGE! 

1 hour ago, Colt Overseas said:

Feels like were light on back-ups on the oline. To be honest, Haeg is the only back-up lineman I would trust. The oline play this offseason was generally poor though it did improve each week. Run blocking was very poor.

Agreed. I have Haeg as the 2nd best of that group behind Munyer. 

21 minutes ago, richard pallo said:

I'm just checking in every once in awhile to see if we have traded one our TE's, WR's or another CB.  Don't think we're done trading.  

I think we'll bring 4TE-s, and Hentges will clear the waivers so he can go to PS. We'll see soon.

1 minute ago, Shafty138 said:

Wow, three simultaneous posts answering Princeton's post ....lol btw Princeton, I believe I passed your Tigers tractor trailer earlier here in Terre Haute...

Yes we are playing THN tonight

I nearly broke my elbow in the North Locker Room when I was a Sophomore(1994)