Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Dontrelle Inman acussed of assaulting a woman

Coltsfan0112

Just now, 2006Coltsbestever said:

I hope, Inman is a good WR. Maddy Moore sounds like a made up name to me :funny:

Yeah I had a hard time figuring out what she was talking about.  Anybody can post anything so, until I hear otherwise, it's just internet trash

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

It sounds like this is a 1 off accusation over the internet.  Apparently it's some woman who claimed he was having an affair with her.  

Honestly without a police report or something I don't think it should be taken seriously.  

I could go on facebook right now and say I saw Frank Reich and Chris Ballard taking a walk and I yelled out at them "Go Patriots" and Frank Reich body slammed me and than Ballard kicked in the head several times and was yelling something "That will teach you to screw me over Josh"

Oh and Andrew Luck forced me to read a book at gunpoint.

And Darius Leonard kept punching me in the stomach demanding to know why he didn't get invited to the pro-bowl.

• Thanks 1

If true, then she should have filed a police report. I'm withholding judgement until more facts come out.  Remember what happened with Josh McNary... who was falsely accused of rape.

22 minutes ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

If it's true we have to release him, if it isn't, then it is a woman lying and we will keep him simple as that.

he's a FA

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

Maddy Moore is a hell of a fake name, Inman looks good right now haha 

1 minute ago, CamMo said:

Ehhhh. I just read the posts. That girl is MAD  and it seems personal. Tagged his wife and everything. :woah: She could just be insane and talking crazy.

Maybe time will tell. I definitely hope it’s nothing serious.

yeah... look at her profile.  username maddymorebucks...  interesting stuff right there

18 minutes ago, CR91 said:

I never make light of assault accusations, but this girl sounds high, drunk, or some combination of the two.  

the thing with "assault" is that really any type of physical content could be classified as assault. We really need for some actual facts to come out, which I'm sure some will.

4 minutes ago, csmopar said:

the thing with "assault" is that really any type of physical content could be classified as assault. We really need for some actual facts to come out, which I'm sure some will.

Might not.  With no police report and just a accusation via twitter, there might not be much of an investigation.  

Maybe the NFL might look into the matter but I think it serves them poorly if they do a full scale investigation based off a twitter accusation.

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, csmopar said:

If true, then she should have filed a police report. I'm withholding judgement until more facts come out.  Remember what happened with Josh McNary... who was falsely accused of rape.

he's a FA

I guess you can do more damage on social media.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Valpo2004 said:

Might not.  With no police report and just a accusation via twitter, there might not be much of an investigation.  

Maybe the NFL might look into the matter but I think it serves them poorly if they do a full scale investigation based off a twitter accusation.

yeah, very true.  Even still, the Colts will make an inquiry and some of that will likely get leaked out.  Its been picked up by ESPN radio now so it's going national.  Something will come of it

Here we go again, he may have done this but with all the MeToo nuts out there I now always keep my judgements until there are facts. Consider Josh McNary and the slew of women that accused Kavanaugh. Innocent until proven guilty, I can't believe people on Facebook and Twitter want him released now! drives me nuts

• Like 4

She's got every sign of being a classic golddigger.....  This mostly makes me question Inman's intelligence, true or not...  He oughta know better than to stay away from a woman with a fake butt who calls herself #Maddymorebucks.... for real....  not to mention ANYTHING or ANYONE involved with Lamar Odom is toxic as hell..... 

17 minutes ago, Shafty138 said:

She's got every sign of being a classic golddigger.....  This mostly makes me question Inman's intelligence, true or not...  He oughta know better than to stay away from a woman with a fake butt who calls herself #Maddymorebucks.... for real....  not to mention ANYTHING or ANYONE involved with Lamar Odom is toxic as hell..... 

A really befuddling trend, BTW, IMO

53 minutes ago, csmopar said:

Unless TMZ has footage of this so called assault, this will blow over 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Valpo2004 said:

It sounds like this is a 1 off accusation over the internet.  Apparently it's some woman who claimed he was having an affair with her.  

Honestly without a police report or something I don't think it should be taken seriously.  

I could go on facebook right now and say I saw Frank Reich and Chris Ballard taking a walk and I yelled out at them "Go Patriots" and Frank Reich body slammed me and than Ballard kicked in the head several times and was yelling something "That will teach you to screw me over Josh"

Oh and Andrew Luck forced me to read a book at gunpoint.

And Darius Leonard kept punching me in the stomach demanding to know why he didn't get invited to the pro-bowl.

That happened to you too?

22 minutes ago, Chloe6124 said:

The weird thing is why accuse Inman. It’s not like he is a huge star. Wouldn’t she accuse someone  who was a bigger star. He had to be somewhere in this persons presence to accuse someone who is a little fish in the NFL.

It's very possible that something actually happened, and the Colts and NFL should and will look closely into the situation to figure out if there's anything serious to be concerned about. 

And it's also possible that there's a personal beef, and now someone is trying to damage Inman because of it. 

Accusations like this should be taken seriously, but if it turns out that the accusation was made up or grossly exaggerated, the false accuser should face serious consequences.

• Like 6

53 minutes ago, Shafty138 said:

I will admit...that name is sort of clever. 

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Superman said:

Accusations like this should be taken seriously, but if it turns out that the accusation was made up or grossly exaggerated, the false accuser should face serious consequences.

I disagree... Accusations via Twitter(all social media) should be should carry very little weight... It's becoming ridiculous. 

3 hours ago, Nadine said:

Yeah I had a hard time figuring out what she was talking about.  Anybody can post anything so, until I hear otherwise, it's just internet trash

Yeah while situations like this need to definitely be looked into, this kind of sounds a little sketch.  

21 minutes ago, esmort said:

I disagree... Accusations via Twitter(all social media) should be should carry very little weight... It's becoming ridiculous. 

Yeah, the fact that it's social media makes it close to worthless. I was meaning accusations in a general sense, not necessarily this one.

But once media picks up on it, I'm sure the Colts will make it a matter of consideration. 

• Like 1