Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Dontrelle Inman acussed of assaulting a woman

Coltsfan0112

4 hours ago, CamMo said:

Ehhhh. I just read the posts. That girl is MAD  and it seems personal. Tagged his wife and everything. :woah: She could just be insane and talking crazy.

Maybe time will tell. I definitely hope it’s nothing serious.

Smells a lil fishy to me.

bad choice of words, i know.

4 minutes ago, Chloe6124 said:

I don’t think he asulted anyone. But it wouldn’t suprise me if he had a affair and she was trying to get back at him. Come on man you have a wife and a beautiful son.

You are jumping to a bunch of conclusions based on almost zero

• Like 3

13 hours ago, MikeCurtis said:

Innocent til Proven Guilty

Used to be the American Way

IF she is proven top make this up......

She should get a lawsuit, and jail time

IF he is guilty........ Jail!

Enough is enough 

Yeah, it is really sad.  Now it's guilty until proven innocent and many think a person should be punished based on public opinion.  Many others think an accused person should make life changing decisions based on an accusation whether the accusation is true or not.

• Like 3

12 hours ago, Jared Cisneros said:

Well, if there's any truth to this, then we'll probably be drafting a WR somewhat early in the draft this year or signing a solid FA WR like Adam Humphries. Just have to see what comes of it. Personally, we're a better team with him then without him.

I don't think the Colts draft strategy changes no matter the outcome of this accusation.

• Like 1

While I have a real problem with domestic violence, and assault, I think I have a bigger problem with false accusations.

If this is indeed a false accusation, she should be prosecuted for slander.

Stop this kind of nonsense.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

16 hours ago, Superman said:

It's very possible that something actually happened, and the Colts and NFL should and will look closely into the situation to figure out if there's anything serious to be concerned about. 

And it's also possible that there's a personal beef, and now someone is trying to damage Inman because of it. 

Accusations like this should be taken seriously, but if it turns out that the accusation was made up or grossly exaggerated, the false accuser should face serious consequences.

I agree, I have seen way to many times that the allegations were flat out lies and nothing happened. It's sad that the women who cry wolf and take away from the women who actually are abused. Pisses me off. Women who pull that crap or men need hit hard or it will never stop

• Like 1

49 minutes ago, Gramz said:

While I have a real problem with domestic violence, and assault, I think I have a bigger problem with false accusations.

If this is indeed a false accusation, she should be prosecuted for slander.

Stop this kind of nonsense.

Then you'd have to prosecute all the trolls on the wide wide world of web.

I think people need to stop passing stories around unless they have some basis in fact.

The web contains a lot of vitriol.  You've got to filter it out

• Like 3

14 minutes ago, Nadine said:

Then you'd have to prosecute all the trolls on the wide wide world of web.

I think people need to stop passing stories around unless they have some basis in fact.

The web contains a lot of vitriol.  You've got to filter it out

This is true.  But I can't help thinking  a step in the right direction would be to start to prosecute some of those that make these outlandish public accusations..

It's truly criminal to attack ones character and possibly ruin ones career with false accusations.

1 minute ago, Gramz said:

This is true. A step in the right direction would be to start to prosecute those that make these outlandish public accusations..

It's truly criminal to attack ones character and possibly ruin ones career with false accusations.

I think a better start would be for websites to take this stuff down.  We only have so many judges and they cost money.  Anyway, I'm not sure that that single post is enough for any lawsuit.  It looked like posting under the influence to me (and I've seen some of that here). 

The post was taken down. Agreed it got picked up and passed around.  Even came here.  Only reason I'm leaving this open is so that there is something on the web that points out it is seriously sketch.

Until there are formal charges and a proper investigation, this sort of thing falls into the category of 'rumor'

People love rumors and gossip.  It's hard to stop but, we each should try

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Nadine said:

I think a better start would be for websites to take this stuff down.  We only have so many judges and they cost money.  Anyway, I'm not sure that that single post is enough for any lawsuit.  It looked like posting under the influence to me (and I've seen some of that here). 

The post was taken down. Agreed it got picked up and passed around.  Even came here.  Only reason I'm leaving this open is so that there is something on the web that points out it is seriously sketch.

Until there are formal charges and a proper investigation, this sort of thing falls into the category of 'rumor'

People love rumors and gossip.  It's hard to stop but, we each should try

You are correct.  

In this day and age, anyone can say anything, and some actually believe if you read it on the internet, it MUST be true. :facepalm:

With so much Social media out there, and the way most communicate anymore, it's really hard to control.

I will say tho....you've done a  great job on here to keep rumors out of the forum.

• Like 1

I don't have a twitter account,  I don't have a Facebook account.  I don't have an Instagram account, Snapchat account - you get the idea.

I have my Colts forum account and a LinkedIn account.

That is one way to ignore all this garbage. 

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Gramz said:

You are correct.  

In this day and age, anyone can say anything, and some actually believe if you read it on the internet, it MUST be true. :facepalm:

With so much Social media out there, and the way most communicate anymore, it's really hard to control.

I will say tho....you've done a  great job on here to keep rumors out of the forum.

:hug:We sure try to do that.  There's a lot of garbage out there and people seem to love it.  It's like they 're rageaholics or something

2 hours ago, buccolts said:

@Nadine & @Gramz

I agree with the idea of trying to control/banish false accusations, and the sort, and can't help but ponder it's impact on political campaigns, and mainstream new sources.

It would be refreshing.

:worms:Not to open one of these but, I've been watching a program on A & E and have been astonished at what you can get good people to believe. 

speaking of cults, I just recently realized that the Jim Jones 'People's Temple' started here in Indianapolis.  A lot of good people became part of something that turned horrible.

Also just watched An American Crime, which was also a true story from Indianapolis about horrific child abuse.  In this case, children participated.

I guess horrible people are my genre these days.

Then I need to off set that by watching something about the amazing good that people are capable of. Like this https://nowthisnews.com/videos/news/angel-dad-battling-cancer-fosters-terminally-ill-children

Some people are so amazing.  I hold on to that.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, gspdx said:

I don't have a twitter account,  I don't have a Facebook account.  I don't have an Instagram account, Snapchat account - you get the idea.

I do like twitter but I use block extensively.  So many trolls on there. you also have to verify everything you read because there's plenty of truth stretching going on.

It can be like a pack of wolves there. On the other hand, there are some incredibly witty people on twitter. Far more clever posting there than on facebook.

Twitter explained to me why people were on about ASMR in a super bowl ad https://www.esquire.com/entertainment/tv/a26081634/what-is-asmr-autonomous-sensory-meridian-response/

Also, turns out that soap cutting is a very satisfying thing

Random stuff abounds on the web. Some of it interesting. Twitter is for sure my go to destination for cat and dog videos

• Like 1

1 hour ago, gspdx said:

I'm the same way with the same... Colts and LinkedIn.  I guess I also have a google account because of email but nothing social media wise.  No do I let my kids get on any social media.

• Like 1

49 minutes ago, Coffeedrinker said:

No do I let my kids get on any social media.

That's a good idea.  Kids on social media will live to regret the things they posted. Also, I think it gives kids a very superficial view of the world and themselves in it.  They create these 'personas' of coolness and post way too many pictures.

Not healthy for kids I don't think

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Nadine said:

That's a good idea.  Kids on social media will live to regret the things they posted. Also, I think it gives kids a very superficial view of the world and themselves in it.  They create these 'personas' of coolness and post way too many pictures.

Not healthy for kids I don't think

Not only is posting bad, but I also think it's a bad idea for them to see a lot of what other people post.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Coffeedrinker said:

Not only is posting bad, but I also think it's a bad idea for them to see a lot of what other people post.

Yep. Social media is a very real problem in schools right now. 

When my daughter is older she is going to despise me. No cell phone and no social media until junior year of high school. Maybe even past that...

The amount of made up stories and falsehoods that get shared is ridiculous. 

• Like 3

11 minutes ago, RollerColt said:

Yep. Social media is a very real problem in schools right now. 

When my daughter is older she is going to despise me. No cell phone and no social media until junior year of high school. Maybe even past that...

The amount of made up stories and falsehoods that get shared is ridiculous. 

Completely agree.