Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Colts jersey

Myles

If you were to have one jersey with a Colts player name on it, which player would you choose?  

85 members have voted

1. 1. If you were to have one jersey with a Colts player name on it, which player would you choose?

• Leonard
    • Luck
    • Nelson
    • Mack
    • Hilton
    • Other

Gah, I have so many Jerseys already:

3 Peyton Mannings (different tiers of quality as I got older and could afford them), Bob Sanders, Dwight Freeney, Robert Mathis, Andrew Luck.  I also have my custom Holden 89 jersey haha (It was a gift, don't judge me.)

I guess next person I would look for may be Leonard if he can keep up this pace.  I tend to prefer defensive player Jerseys.

15 minutes ago, csmopar said:

Neither. Dang things are too $$$

I feel the same way.      I've never owned one.   

I have several Colts t-shirts, some with names on the back.   No way would I pay over $100 for a shirt.   I'm thrifty that way.  

• Like 1

58 minutes ago, Myles said:

I feel the same way.      I've never owned one.   

I have several Colts t-shirts, some with names on the back.   No way would I pay over $100 for a shirt.   I'm thrifty that way.  

The only authentic Colt jersey I own is a Payton Manning red all star jersey. It was a gift so I didn't pay for it. I also have an authentic Victor Oladipo and that was also a gift.

I have a few none authentic jerseys including Freeney, Manning and Clark.

• Like 1

Got about 20 authentic ones. Favorite ones are my Mitchell/Ness Dickerson and Faulk. The Dickerson one is very cool, real heavy and totally different feel, bought in the early 00's.

I was on a winning streak of about 15 straight when wearing my Freeney one years back. I've lost the last 3 in Indy wearing a Luck jersey so that's never happening again. Wore my TY to the Jets game to switch it up, that's not happening again. 

Definitely gonna get a Nelson soon though.

5 hours ago, Myles said:

I'm not a jersey guy, but I think I would go Nelson at this time.   Leonard a close 2nd.

I think I'm with you.  I used to own a James and a Harrison jersey but I gave that up.  However, I would likely go Nelson first, followed by the Maniac 2nd.  There are already enough Luck and Hilton jerseys out there.  Who knows, if he keeps it up maybe even a Reich jersey?

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Lucky Colts Fan said:

I don't know what sort of upbringing you had Mr.

But I don't pay for Hookers...

No matter how good they are...

tenor.gif?itemid=4407655

We all pay for it in one way or another. Might as well have a jersey out of the deal hahaha

2 hours ago, SteelCityColt said:

Not the first poster to say this. I stand by it was the first chance to have “my” name on the back. 

I tried tweeting him up when drafted to see if he’d donate a freebie to his “family” member. No dice.

Not a fan from the E.G. Green era?