Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Who Will Be Buying A New Luck And Manning Jersey In A Month?

19colt

So who will be buying a new jersey?  

121 members have voted

1. 1. Which jersey will you buy in a month?

• Luck
    • Manning
    • Both
    • Neither

I'll get a Luck one; maybe I'll get the PM one with whatever team he's with. I'm trying to get an Antoine Bethea, but there's not one in Canada, and it's expensive online and there's none on Ebay.

I'll get a Luck one; maybe I'll get the PM one with whatever team he's with. I'm trying to get an Antoine Bethea, but there's not one in Canada, and it's expensive online and there's none on Ebay.

yup, had to have my authentic #41 shipped to regina from the nfl pro shop. not cheap.

I know that this may be strange but I don't own a Manning jersey. I always felt he was waaayyy over represented in the stands. I only own defensive players jerseys - Sanders (retired), Mathis, Freeney and Angerer. I like to back the defense - I always new Peyton would take care of business anyway LOL. :coltshorse:

Just ordered my Mathis jersey when he was resigned. Will order my Luck Jersey as soon as I possibly can and will order my new Manning jersey unless he's a jet....that wont happen.

Anyone else except the jets.....seriously even the pats ( i know not happening) . Over the past few years after hearing rex run his mouth so much I have a bigger hate for the jets than the pats.....at least the pats win.

Just ordered my Mathis jersey when he was resigned. Will order my Luck Jersey as soon as I possibly can and will order my new Manning jersey unless he's a jet....that wont happen.

Anyone else except the jets.....seriously even the pats ( i know not happening) . Over the past few years after hearing rex run his mouth so much I have a bigger hate for the jets than the pats.....at least the pats win.

it could work brady plays a half. manning plays a half lol haha

I have bad luck with jerseys. Bought a Sanders jersey after his first season, didn't work out well. Recently I bought a Starlin Castro jersey, next thing I hear is he gets charged with sexual assault. So I don't want to bring "bad Luck" on the Colts, I will restrain from buying his jersey. Although I did think about getting an Angerer jersey.

Never had a Manning jersey (like JustAColtsFan above, always thought his jersey was overpresented in the crowds), so I'm thinking of picking up a Colts Manning jersey now for legacy reasons. My current (only for now) jersey is a Harrison one that I picked up a year before he left - I'd rather go with legacy players rather than risk picking one up on a new guy that could get cut/traded in a year or two.

My " Luck" is pretty bad. I ordered a Garcon Jersey for my son and I, and a pink Manning jersey for my daughter at the beginning of the year :(

The Manning one I'm cool with....Garcon is likely gone. So in my closet now are the following " Throwbacks" plus a couple maybes

Harbaugh

Edgerrin

Doss ( don't ask)

Harrison

Sanders

Reggie ( i hope not)

Garcon ( again I hope not)

Clark ( again....)

Freeney ( really? )

Manning X3

The only current jersey I have left now is Addai and who know about him....ordered my Mathis jersey when he resigned.....they can't cut him right :)

I think my jersey this year is going to be Mathis. I may buy a Manning jersey of another team, but I wont wear it. I have a bunch of framed jerseys hanging in my "man cave" and having another Manning wouldnt be the end of the world.

Next year will be Luck, I buy the authentic ones so I try and buy only one a year, no way I would buy three so Luck has to wait.

I have 2 Manning captians jerseys authentic, one signed by him.. thanks peyton, and one not. I wore it yesterday and got alot of supportive reactions for Manning.

I wont buy a Luck jersey. If anything it will be pat angerer. I have always liked this kid.

I will buy a Manning jersey for whatever team he plays for. I doubt i will wear it, just keep it and maybe one day have it signed by Peyton too. It wont be to support the team he is on, but to support him. As Peyton said, he left the colts.. not Indianapolis.

You do realize that Nike is making new jerseys this year? Should be out around draft day I would expect.

I'll stick to my closet full of authentic #1 Schwamm jerseys. I root for the team, and have never gravitated to individual player jerseys. In fact, I used to enjoy it when some less informed fans would look confused... "I'm not familiar with Schwamm... what position does he play?" Now, people assume I'm wearing a McAfee jersey, so I miss the confused looks a little.

i have 4 jerseys. 3 of them might be obsolete in the upcoming weeks.

manning, freeney, wayne and bethea.

Yeah I just realized I bought one of those black alternate Wayne jerseys in november. 100 something down the drain :(

In all honesty though, I will be getting a new, authentic Luck jersey.

and Maybe, just maybe a green dolphins jersey if Manning goes there