Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Who Will Be Buying A New Luck And Manning Jersey In A Month?

19colt

So who will be buying a new jersey?  

121 members have voted

1. 1. Which jersey will you buy in a month?

• Luck
    • Manning
    • Both
    • Neither

I have 2 Manning captians jerseys authentic, one signed by him.. thanks peyton, and one not. I wore it yesterday and got alot of supportive reactions for Manning.

I wont buy a Luck jersey. If anything it will be pat angerer. I have always liked this kid.

I will buy a Manning jersey for whatever team he plays for. I doubt i will wear it, just keep it and maybe one day have it signed by Peyton too. It wont be to support the team he is on, but to support him. As Peyton said, he left the colts.. not Indianapolis.

So if Luck becomes a legend further down the line, are you saying you still wouldn't get one? Or are you waiting to see if he proves himself first?

Anyway, I agree about Angerer. Good choice.

Don't know if anyone mentioned it but with all of the good will that Peyton has amassed in Indianapolis, how cool will it be to walk into the Luke on game day and see the normal sea of of blue jerseys...but now with a sprinkling of another team's jersey w/Manning on the back? Not provoked out of bitterness....just shear gratitude. No doubt Luck will understand. Besides, I suspect that there will plenty of #12 jerseys in there as well (assuming he doesn't switch to #17).

I tihnk I'm going to get a Luck authentic but its kind of hard to do that anymore and spend huge dollars on a jersey that might be good for like 4 years. ouch. I have a feeling on Luck we'll be able to wear it forever like Manning though.

I voted "neither" but only because I don't have, have never had, and don't foresee ever having the extra funds needed to purchase a jersey.

However, I do own three Manning jerseys.

One that I purchased at a rummage sale for 50 cents (one of my best buys ever).

One that was given to me as a gift.

And, one that is my pride and joy. I won it in a contest. It is autographed and will forever reside in the display case on my living room wall.

I have bought 2 jerseys Clark and Manning Actually the Manning jersey was a gift very appreciated gift. But I guess if I make it back to Indy I will not be wearing either one of those two. Oh well chances are slim anyway just wear my blue and white.