Indianapolis Colts

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

LucasOilStadium

Colts Vs. Texans Game Day Thread

Did we just lose the game???

damn. Frank says no to ties. We rather lose thanks

1 minute ago, oldunclemark said:

we're going for it on 4th down at our own 47?????

Sorgi:  If you've got a fake punt in your pocket, now's the time to use it.

This topic is now closed to further replies.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Popular Now

• Thread of the Week

• Topics

• Last year Kelly got cut by the Colts, cleared waivers, & then ended up back with the Colts on the practice squad. That sort of thing doesn't just happen with good QBs in a QB driven NFL.
    • https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Utah_State_Aggies_in_the_NFL_Draft   can you please show me the elite talent from that 2018 season you refer to that made Love the stat maker from 2018? I don’t see it. Did they all just transfer to other schools or something? Idk, I don’t follow them at all but from this list, Utah State didn’t have a lot of drafted players.    and I’m not pro or against Love. I’m still in the camp of develop Kelly and draft the oline and dline spots. 
    • @Superman here is a question for you now that I have seen your position on taking a QB in the draft, assumingly at 13 as you mentioned Herbert and Love.   Question PERTAINING ONLY TO 2020 COLTS Position: What's better?   Taking a QB (Herbert or Love) who will need time to develop, maybe will bust, maybe not and will be throwing to a bunch of JAGS. Meaning having no true skill players which could hinder development. I mean experts are making excuses for Love's picks based on no skill players, doing too much junk.   or   Taking a stud WR Lamb or Juedy who can make any QB potentially look and do better based on their talent right away.   Reason I ask this is...   Brady and Luck as example, could take any group of JAGS and make them look great. Herbert or Love are clearly NOT this scenario. They will not be Brady or Luck, not right away, maybe not ever.   Nuk, who clearly is similar to  Lamb IMO, did the same with whoever until Watson showed up. Meaning he was a stud and made Shaub and whoever else Texans had look better at all times.   So what's better? Take the QB hoping they eventually make less than average surrounding talent better or take the WR who will instantly make an average QB look better?  
    • From what I can gather after watching the combine and reading the results, it looks like Herbert and Love were the big winners from the combine. I'd also tag in Tua since the doctors proved his hip is healed.    Fromm and Eason on the other hand didn't look too good, but it's the combine. They could still end up being decent QBs. 
    • I'll be so happy when I never have to hear Chad Kelly's name again.
  • Members

• Fisticuffs111

Fisticuffs111 2,370

• Defjamz26

Defjamz26 4,483

• NewColtsFan

NewColtsFan 20,127

• Nyvart

Nyvart 20

• Fat Clemenza

Fat Clemenza 339

• CoachSmok3