Indianapolis Colts

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

LucasOilStadium

Colts Vs. Texans Game Day Thread

To all the negative posters.. here’s my issue. When things do go our way you vanish. No doubt if we lose you’ll be back. 

That’s why I cry fairweather.

16 minutes ago, Coltsman1788 said:

How many of you all can see this all coming down to the Colts losing a heart breaker on a failed 2 point conversion on the last play?  Houston gets 3 this drive to set up the heart break.  They aren’t getting me though...already see it coming.  Lol 

Okay, I don't hate you.

Just now, SteelCityColt said:

To all the negative posters.. here’s my issue. When things do go our way you vanish. No doubt if we lose you’ll be back. 

I lose interest when things go wrong

2 minutes ago, SteelCityColt said:

Not I captain. I’m sure I’m look at as a negative poster and I agree I can be vert crytical but I also give Credit when due. Like now this team has done great to fight back

Ok Colts...y’all showing me something.  I’m impressed you all got this to OT.  Now show me that you can finish this one and take the W. 

3 minutes ago, SteelCityColt said:

Yeah I'll gladly eat my crow.  I thought this game was doneski.  Luck is looking phenomenal considering we just gave the Texans 14 points off fumbles.