Indianapolis Colts

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

LucasOilStadium

Colts Vs. Texans Game Day Thread

Just now, needanoline63 said:

Ehhh I don’t like that we didn’t get the TD

I don't think anybody does.  Nobody here was thinking to themselves, "Gee, I really hope we come away with a FG on this drive."

Just now, oldunclemark said:

Tennessee beat the Eagles 26-23

Philly must not have brought "their" refs with them. Lol

1 minute ago, oldunclemark said:

Tennessee beat the Eagles 26-23

What?  I thought that game was already over and the Eagles won???

3 minutes ago, needanoline63 said:

Ehhh I don’t like that we didn’t get the TD

Well no... really, do you just pray for rain on parade day.

2 minutes ago, JCPatriot said:

What?  I thought that game was already over and the Eagles won???

Nope Philly kicked FG in OT then Tenn scored a TD. Hope it’s the only time that happens today

This topic is now closed to further replies.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Thread of the Week

• Topics

• Good....   They have no one to blame but themselves.... because Antonio Brown is a head case the likes of which we haven’t seen since Terrell Owens.... and they knew it.   Talk about high maintenance? He makes the space shuttle look like a paper airplane.
    • If we keep 6, and a 3rd X, he might be a bit better WR than Pascal, but the overall net/net would be negligible.   Inman would not be #3 this year. He might be the 3rd X if we kept 3 Xs, but at best he'd be 5th or 6th. Inman was #2 or #3 last year because we had a cluster at X. The Pats don't even have high quality depth, and Inman struggled there. Don't get me wrong, I love Inman for his contribution last year, but he's not a true #2 or #3.    At the beginning of the year, I'd bet you're likely going to see  1. TY 2. Funch 3. Rogers 4. Cain 5. Campbell   By the end of the year, I'd bet you're likely going to see 1. TY 2. Cain 3a. Campbell 3b. Funch 5. Rogers   Funch will start out as primary X, but you're going to see Funch play more and more slot as the year goes along. We're likely going to see Cain and Funch on the field at the same time. Roger's snaps will decrease as Funch slides to slot more often and as Campbell matures.   I wouldn't mind Inman over Pascal at #6 (if we keep 6), but overall you're only getting a little bit better/mature 3rd X, and you'd be cutting your experienced KR.   I don't expect Rogers to be here next year, but he's a lock IMO at this point. He's the only experienced slot in our system, and with Campbell missing so much, it's getting more and more unrealistic to think he won't be here to start as slot. He's also the only guy that has experience at Z (now that Fountain is gone) and has backed up TY. Ideally you also want you're 4th-6th WR to be the one taking PRs.   I hope they keep in contact with Inman, and even bring him to camp in case we need help this year due to injuries. It's pretty unlikely he makes the 53 though.
    • Mark Davis wont fire Jon Gruden anytime within the next few years after giving him a 10 year, $100 million contract. (Yes, coaches contracts are almost always fully guaranteed).
    • Walker was signed in 2017 as a UDFA. The Colts can have up to 4 players with 2 years experience on the PS. The remaining 6 can only have one or less years of experience IIRC.
    • If he can lay off all banned substances... who knows, maybe not too far out there.   He will be tested a boatload though.
  • Members

• Solon

Solon 550

• Caffrey

Caffrey 75

• Irish YJ

Irish YJ 998

• Colts_Fan12

Colts_Fan12 4,986

• jmac_48

jmac_48 423

• VaAllDay757