Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Colts Vs. Texans Game Day Thread

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hi, Colts fans!    Our 1-2 Colts are back in  Downtown Indianapolis after playing their two road games at the Redskins and Eagles, as they host the winless and 0-3 Houston Texans in the Colts first AF

It was the right decision. This is the NFL. A team doesn’t play for ties

Bye.

Posted Images

Just now, SteelCityColt said:

Lets go finish this O.

The pathetic O that puts up 4 TDS.

a QB who is done who has shown every darn throw behind a turnstile O line with no running game whatsoever. 

To do this with no run game and JJ Watt and Clowney on the other side is truly outstanding 

• Like 1
1 minute ago, Malakai432 said:

Yeah I'll gladly eat my crow.  I thought this game was doneski.  Luck is looking phenomenal considering we just gave the Texans 14 points off fumbles.  

Thing is, I don’t include you in the above as you don’t vanish when things do go our way. thats what frustrates. 

It’s easy to stand outside the tent..

• Thanks 1
Just now, SteelCityColt said:

Thing is, I don’t include you in the above as you don’t vanish when things do go our way. thats what frustrates. 

It's usually the posters with very few posts that are the most negative.

2 minutes ago, SteelCityColt said:

I don't know if I qualify as negative or not.  There hasn't really been much to be positive about lately.  My negativity is more of a sarcastic defense mechanism, though.  If I can't laugh at our ineptitude, then I'm just going to be angry.......and I don't want to be angry.

Just now, JCPatriot said:

I don't know if I qualify as negative or not.  There hasn't really been much to be positive about lately.  My negativity is more of a sarcastic defense mechanism, though.  If I can't laugh at our ineptitude, then I'm just going to be angry.......and I don't want to be angry.

Na man.. it’s the drive by negativity that irks.

I’m not blind to the team’s faults but I stick with it good or bad.

• Like 1