LucasOilStadium

Colts Vs. Texans Game Day Thread

Just now, needanoline63 said:

This teams done for the year. What a joke. Defense a joke, offense a joke,coach a joke,Ballard a joke. Absolutely pathetic 

Welcome back. 

You guys wear me out. 

Content with playing for a tie? When a tie doesn't get us to the playoffs? Get out of here. I love it. Play to win or don't play at all. Pagano would have punted the hell out of the ball and smiled. We played to win. Get over it. 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Bluefire4 said:

Don't blame the call right there. I'd rather play for the win than take a tie. Win or loss. But it didn't work for us there.

I'd have taken the tie..after being 18 down

1 minute ago, Bluefire4 said:

Don't blame the call right there. I'd rather play for the win than take a tie. Win or loss. But it didn't work for us there.

The play was bad. Tight and low throw. 

Just now, ColtStrong2013 said:

You guys wear me out. 

Content with playing for a tie? When a tie doesn't get us to the playoffs? Get out of here. I love it. Play to win or don't play at all. Pagano would have punted the hell out of the ball and smiled. We played to win. Get over it. 

But we lost, so what you getting at? We’re 1-3

Just now, ColtStrong2013 said:

You guys wear me out. 

Agreed. Play to win. Most of this forum have been screaming about being too soft and not aggressive enough. I have no problem with the call, but the D got gashed. That shouldn't have happened. Should have triple teamed Hopkins

• Like 2

You gotta dial up something better then that going for it in that situation..

You can certainly say two CFR decisions (first 2 pt conv attempt and that ridiculous ot play) were responsible for this loss.

1 minute ago, needanoline63 said:

Live with what? Lol we’re 1-3 

Can still go 13-3 then...

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Alright so the season comes down to Thursday night in Foxborough in my opinion. I only expected 6-7 wins anyway but our luck has been horrible this year in the 3 losses. 

Im ok with this. This team isn't winning the SB this year, much less their division. Try to win what you can, and if you lose oh well

• Like 1

Just now, Aluckiswolverine said:

No...you kick the ball away. You don’t go for it. 

ehh people that are okay with that will but winners will risk everything for the taste of victory i loved it

not only did we give the win to Houston , but we gave them the tie breaker. 

1-3 each , and Houston is on top. 

......well , at least Luck looked good. If Johnson catches the ball , on the 1st possession of OT , we win this game. 

The chance was their. Luck had Rogers, just a low pass and he just couldn’t hold on. I’m upset, sure, but we had the chance, we almost won because of that call. Everyone is mad at a potentially game clinching call just because it didn’t go right.