Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Colts Vs. Texans Game Day Thread

LucasOilStadium

Just now, ColtStrong2013 said:

You guys wear me out. 

Content with playing for a tie? When a tie doesn't get us to the playoffs? Get out of here. I love it. Play to win or don't play at all. Pagano would have punted the hell out of the ball and smiled. We played to win. Get over it. 

But we lost, so what you getting at? We’re 1-3

Just now, ColtStrong2013 said:

You guys wear me out. 

Content with playing for a tie? When a tie doesn't get us to the playoffs? Get out of here. I love it. Play to win or don't play at all. Pagano would have punted the hell out of the ball and smiled. We played to win. Get over it. 

Agreed. Play to win. Most of this forum have been screaming about being too soft and not aggressive enough. I have no problem with the call, but the D got gashed. That shouldn't have happened. Should have triple teamed Hopkins

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, ColtStrong2013 said:

You guys wear me out. 

It's aggressive, they need a win, so I am not upset with it.  If the team was 2-1 or 3-0, that would be a different story.

• Like 2

What a game! What an effort from Luck and the offense in the second half! Although we lost, you have to appreciate what Luck did in this game...with so many drops by the receivers and no run game, he willed them back into the game.

Welcome back Andrew Luck.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, ColtsGermany said:

That decision by frank looks to me as the front office and Frank take that season for developing and rather take the higher pick than a tie.... 

I think that's been the mindset from the beginning.  They aren't just going to come out and say it though.  Spent no money in free agency at all , etc.. It's clear . 

Hey Cubs are winning haha . Damn that was a suck way to lose, this forum will be negative again for 3 days. Damn we should be 4-0 lmao . At least we know Andrew doesn't have a noodle arm :thmup:

Very tough loss and we are on our way to 6-10 now folks. I do like the fact we have been in every game though, how many Yards did Andrew have today? Almost 500 wasn't it, anyway yeah I know we lost. Let the fire Reich Threads begin :billiejean:

• Haha 1