Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Colts Vs. Texans Game Day Thread

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hi, Colts fans!    Our 1-2 Colts are back in  Downtown Indianapolis after playing their two road games at the Redskins and Eagles, as they host the winless and 0-3 Houston Texans in the Colts first AF

It was the right decision. This is the NFL. A team doesn’t play for ties

Bye.

Posted Images

This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Thread of the Week

• Topics

• 2005. Nick Harper’s wife never stabs him in the knee, he has that extra flexibility to burst, makes a nice cut and takes the fumble to the house. 
    • If it is one play, then I would say Hank Baskett not recovering the onside kick in SB 44. I believe if he does that, we go down and score with the field position we would've had and go up 17-6. Game over with the team we had. Instead they get it and score and go up 13-10. 14 point swing.
    • Not taking Ryan Leaf in '98 draft. I kid you not I really was mad as a hornet when we took Manning instead...DOH
    • Freeney never spraining his ankle against the Jets in the '09 AFCCG....he was absolutely wrecking the Saints in the first half of the Super Bowl. Then it tightened up at halftime and everything was different.   Also: Dungey's son not committing suicide and Harper's wife not stabbing him....that whole '05 game against Pitt just didn't seem right.
    • Yes Jones does. I think the 49ers are built to succeed and Kyle Shanahan has made pocket QBs like Matt Schaub, Matt Ryan, and a partially mobile Jimmy G work. He has also seen RGIII up close and personal, though RGIII was a run first QB but Shanahan got some worldly production out of him also utilizing play action to the fullest giving Alfred Morris an NFL rushing title, which he hasn't done much with Jimmy G banged up most of the time. Fields is not a run first QB, but when plays break down, his ceiling is going to be higher than that of Jones. Their floors could be the same, I believe but Fields doesn't have first round WRs or OL around him, IMO, and that has to be factored in for more tight window throws past the first read, which, contrary to the narrative, Mac Jones did not fare well.   The bottom line is Kyle Shanahan has gotten the best out of every QB he has coached and with all things equal at the floor level, he might go with someone that gives him a higher ceiling.    The Tom Brady / Peyton Manning type of pocket QBs do not come around often. Tom Brady practiced and played in cold weather, in Michigan and NE, and was/is one of the best cold weather strong armed QBs to ever play, IMO, other than maybe Brett Favre and Aaron Rodgers, Mahomes will get there (because he is still a pass first QB). We all saw Peyton's ducks wobble in wind more. To equate a 'Bama college QB that is a Florida kid, and has been in warm weather all throughout his life to Tom Brady and think he will have even a part of such success as some of the best pocket QBs is a HUGE stretch.     
  • Members

• SVFD Colts Fan

SVFD Colts Fan 5

• bWild

bWild 24

• Tsarquise

Tsarquise 450

• Nadine

Nadine 6,647

Administrators
    • Misty_B

Misty_B 0