Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

1 Offensive Player and 1 Defensive Player

Lucky Colts Fan

Offense: Leveon Bell. Im a big believer in getting a proven stud RB over a stud WR. I believe the RB like Bell could help the passing game and the running game.

Defense: Khalil Mack. Dude is a stud and all over the field, Would be great in our new simple speed system.

• Like 1

Going to surprise some people. 

Offense: Lane Johnson RT- We need a RT and he's the best in the NFL IMO. Not flashy, but he would solidify our line with the current picks in the draft this year.

Defense: Aaron Donald DT- What can I say? Easily the best DT in the NFL. Can Run block, sack the QB, and can withstand double teams. Would easily make our Defensive line Elite.

15 hours ago, DonnieDarko1023 said:

Leveon Bell 

Aaron Donald 

I'm going to go with this as well... Aaron Donald has consistently been the most efficient defensive player in the league for several years now. His constant pressure would do wonders in this new defense. 

Leveon Bell is simply the best running back in the league. He produces over and over again, and the Colts offense with Andrew Luck healthy would resemble the best Pittsburgh offenses production wise, with Bell in the backfield. 

This pair is about efficiency and that is what winning in the major sports (football, basketball and baseball) are all about today. 

Dez Bryant - i know he isn't on a team, but he has also turned down multiple year deals because he wants a one year prove it deal. wouldn't hurt to offer him a 1 yr deal and it also would give us that big body the colts lack right now.

Jalen Ramsey 

21 hours ago, MTC said:

I feel like this same thread was posted a year ago. 

Anyhow, I will go with...

Offense: Julio Jones

Defense: Aaron Donald

This would probably be mine too. Aaron Donald is the best player in football in my opinion so he's an easy choice.

I think Julio would be the best fit/make the most impact given our current roster. I see AB as better WR but Jones would fit better with TY.

O - Tyron Smith he’s the best young LT in the league. With him we can move AC to RT and then with Nelson and Kelly at LG and C between Mewhort, Smith and  Slauson at RG well have probably the best OL in the NFL 

D - Aaron Donald - That’s easy the best DL in the league he’s still young and fits the scheme perfect.

On 5/31/2018 at 11:11 AM, Jared Cisneros said:

Going to surprise some people. 

Offense: Lane Johnson RT- We need a RT and he's the best in the NFL IMO. Not flashy, but he would solidify our line with the current picks in the draft this year.

Defense: Aaron Donald DT- What can I say? Easily the best DT in the NFL. Can Run block, sack the QB, and can withstand double teams. Would easily make our Defensive line Elite.

Lane Johnson is actually genius because we would have a complete (theoretically) offensive line. 

Aaron Donald is a no brainer

• Thanks 1