Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Should we really keep McDaniels hires?

bap1331

I mean it sounds so bad to just let them go but...the head coach should be able to hire their own staff. I'd rather the coach be comfortable with his environment then be put with people he probably doesnt want to be with. Plus what if they were sent as spys by Robert Kraft and Bellychick?

13 hours ago, bap1331 said:

I mean it sounds so bad to just let them go but...the head coach should be able to hire their own staff. I'd rather the coach be comfortable with his environment then be put with people he probably doesnt want to be with. Plus what if they were sent as spys by Robert Kraft and Bellychick?

We should keep them. 

You think they're going to have a chip their shoulders? :D 

Who are those McDaniels hires who did sign contracts? As far as I know those people who were his men - like the Pats ST coach, WR coach, etc - had not signed theirs.

I think Eberflus, the DL coach, etc. are Ballard hires ... who McDaniels probably agreed with, but still, they are Ballard's so I doubt he want to get rid of 'em. He choose them for a reason.

2 minutes ago, chrisfarley said:

had not signed but will sign because i believe they left their jobs.  i though ME had JM ties and was a direct result of JM? 

All three(Elberflus, Phair and DeG) were approved by JM but Did not Have strong ties to him. Elberflus had coached at Toledo and Missouri in the NCAA and Cleveland and Dallas in the NFL, Phair had spent time with the Bears, Bucs, Seahawks and at UI

DeG had been fired by NE 2 Years Ago

31 minutes ago, bap1331 said:

These guys have nothing to do with Pats so that is just nonsense.

4 minutes ago, PrincetonTiger said:

All three(Elberflus, Phair and DeG) were approved by JM but Did not Have strong ties to him. Elberflus had coached at Toledo and Missouri in the NCAA and Cleveland and Dallas in the NFL, Phair had spent time with the Bears, Bucs, Seahawks and at UI

DeG had been fired by NE 2 Years Ago

thanks !!!!   I hope these guys work out, I really do

23 minutes ago, NannyMcafee said:

I love how classy the colts look right now while at the same time making the patriots look like %. And we all have mcdick to thank for it!

What is the benefit of looking classy if at the same time, this will drop the Colts back in their rebuilding by a year? Integrity, morale does matter, but one should keep his integrity to live by it, not to look classy or whatever.

This is a tough situation, and the Colts need to get out of it. Soon. That's all I care about. Get up, get out of it, and continue working on what Ballard started a year ago.

Sidenote: To be honest, I want jmd to fail, because he just made me to. But I am not happy about it. I don't want to be influenced by negativity, because it hurts me in the first place. So I just choose to not care about how the patriots look, what they do, etc. I want the Colts sooner than later beat them, but not because I want revenge. I want it because they are the team to beat in the AFC, and I want the Colts to be the team to beat.

53 minutes ago, bap1331 said:

Sent as spy's???:facepalm:

41 minutes ago, 100GFB said:

Both the Colts and the assistant coaches have said, I have integrity and moral standards and will honor the contacts. 

Could you link that by the way? Not saying you're lying, but I just want to make sure the assistants have said that so I know where they stand.

I think we should keep them because its not their fault and they were also duped and the Loser McDaniels didn't even call them saying that he was not coming. I bet they are so  mad and I would be too if I was them.  I say we should keep them but that is not up to me that is up to the new Colts HC. 

If I recall, the OC did not have too much experience as an OC, which was going to be alright because McD was going to basically run the offense and call plays. This actually places a lot of pressure on Ballard now to find a head coach with a strong offensive background.

1 hour ago, bap1331 said:

Ballard already said in the press earlier that all the candidates are on board and are fine with the added staff so the only one that seems worried is you.:console:

1 hour ago, bap1331 said:

Yes.    We will keep all those who want to stay.   It's the right thing to do.

And since you're asking...    it's what Harambe would want!

11 minutes ago, Flash7 said:

If I recall, the OC did not have too much experience as an OC, which was going to be alright because McD was going to basically run the offense and call plays. This actually places a lot of pressure on Ballard now to find a head coach with a strong offensive background.

The only signers were OL, DL, and DC

9 minutes ago, Shadow_Creek said:

Ballard already said in the press earlier that all the candidates are on board and are fine with the added staff so the only one that seems worried is you.:console:

^this! Why must some make things so difficult? Lol