Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Francesca "With Harbaugh Colts in Super Bowl 3YRs

HOF19

He then said ..on the air !...(AND wait a day and it might be in his uploaded  podcasts on WFAN660 NY website and you can hear it for yourselves)....And then he said ...ON THE AIR ..Colts should run....run.....to sign Harbaugh .

2 minutes ago, HOF19 said:

He hinted that.....But if he did leave he highly suggested the Colts go after him as hard as they can !

I wouldn't doubt that the Colts would be interested. But, I think it's a given that the possibility is just a pipe dream.

I could see the Colts taking a look at McDaniels but it appears pretty evident that Ballard has his guys lined up for the most part. Most likely some KC guys.

I honestly think it'll be McDaniels, who said he wants to be a HC again, but is waiting for the perfect situation. What better than a team with a stud QB (assuming his recovery goes well), a few REALLY talented young playmakers (Hilton, Mack, Hooker, Simon, Wilson to name a few), and most likely a high pick in the next draft which will most likely become a few 1st/2nd round picks? He would also have what seems to be a very good GM in Ballard that would help him mold the roster and give him the Front Office support/structure that he didn't have in Denver.

2 hours ago, Shive said:

I honestly think it'll be McDaniels, who said he wants to be a HC again, but is waiting for the perfect situation. What better than a team with a stud QB (assuming his recovery goes well), a few REALLY talented young playmakers (Hilton, Mack, Hooker, Simon, Wilson to name a few), and most likely a high pick in the next draft which will most likely become a few 1st/2nd round picks? He would also have what seems to be a very good GM in Ballard that would help him mold the roster and give him the Front Office support/structure that he didn't have in Denver.

i dont think trading our pick is most likely

hell we might use it on a QB.  if not its probably OT or maybe pass rusher

3 hours ago, Shive said:

How sure is anybody that Andrew Luck will ever be the same player again?

An Ortho doc I know told me months ago that he doubted Luck would ever play again -- but that if he did he'd be significantly diminished.  I didn't give it much credence at the time.  But now that we know that Luck's a no-go for this season?  Well, I'm no longer dismissing it.

I'm so ticked over Grigson and his inability to put together a line that could protect Luck.

2 hours ago, luv_pony_express said:

An Ortho doc I know told me months ago that he doubted Luck would ever play again -- but that if he did he'd be significantly diminished.  I didn't give it much credence at the time.  But now that we know that Luck's a no-go for this season?  Well, I'm no longer dismissing it.

I'm so ticked over Grigson and his inability to put together a line that could protect Luck.

He's in video throwing 40 plus yard bombs with more than enough zip. I honesty think it's a discomfort thing, not a structural problem at this point. I think if we weren't 0-3 in the division, and still in playoff contention, I think he'd not be going to IR. Colts are shutting him down and throwing the season away. The videos I saw have me confident that Luck will return just fine

5 hours ago, luv_pony_express said:

Brees suffered a similar injury when he was with the Chargers and we see what Brees has become. Luck will be fine..

10 hours ago, BleedBlu8792 said:

Brees suffered a similar injury when he was with the Chargers and we see what Brees has become. Luck will be fine..

So the ortho doc mentioned doesn’t know what he’s talking about? Just curious what your credentials are that lead you to the conclusion Luck will be fine.

22 hours ago, HOF19 said:

Hey.....on 11/02/17 at 3:05 pm...He said it.........NOT ME.......NOT ME....Right or wrong who knows.

Hey guys....I announce right now with the ghost of Vince Lombardi the Colts win the SB in 3 years!!! You heard it here first!! lol....I mean its just as likely to happen correct?

Sorry no disrespect to you...but this is just ridiculous reporting/commentating.

Unless he is talking John Harbaugh!!! Then this would make sense....but then again we are more likely to get Bill Belicheck then have John get fired and we sign him.

1 hour ago, azcolt said:

So the ortho doc mentioned doesn’t know what he’s talking about? Just curious what your credentials are that lead you to the conclusion Luck will be fine.

To the bolded, don't play that % with me.. I gave a comparable injury to Lucks, to which Brees' was worse (torn labrum and partially torn rotator cuff) and was over 10 years ago. The medical industry has advanced since then and the repair/rehab processes are better. By all means, if you want to play the "they aren't telling us everything" victim, go for it, but I'm not going to over-read/react because the team shut him down in week 9 and saying he needs extra time to heal. 

3 hours ago, BleedBlu8792 said:

To the bolded, don't play that % with me.. I gave a comparable injury to Lucks, to which Brees' was worse (torn labrum and partially torn rotator cuff) and was over 10 years ago. The medical industry has advanced since then and the repair/rehab processes are better. By all means, if you want to play the "they aren't telling us everything" victim, go for it, but I'm not going to over-read/react because the team shut him down in week 9 and saying he needs extra time to heal. 

Glad to see you seem to be walking back your “Luck will be fine” comment even if you are arguing points I never challenged. I asked you the basis of your comment and now you are talking about a bunch of other stuff. Obviously you have no idea whether he will be fine and there is no reason to hesitate to admit you don’t.

4 hours ago, jvan1973 said:

Is that ortho doctor Lucks surgeon or his doctor?

I’m sure that ortho doc would readily admit that his opinion is based on limited information but at least he has professional training and experience to venture an opinion as opposed to some yahoo on a message board that says everything is going to be fine.

1 hour ago, azcolt said:

Glad to see you seem to be walking back your “Luck will be fine” comment even if you are arguing points I never challenged. I asked you the basis of your comment and now you are talking about a bunch of other stuff. Obviously you have no idea whether he will be fine and there is no reason to hesitate to admit you don’t.

Back tracking where? I gave my opinion that Luck will be fine and still have no doubts that he will be given that I've seen other players endure worse (similar) injuries and come back just fine. Go have a coke and a smile, and take that pessimistic % elsewhere.. All you're doing is looking for confirmation to say "see I told you", and good luck (no pun) with that.

17 hours ago, BleedBlu8792 said:

Everyone freaking out cause we IRd him lol we only did cause we blow and there is no reason to rush him back when he can just heal even more the rest of the year 

On 11/2/2017 at 5:22 PM, Colts_Fan12 said:

He very well could be fired they keep losing to Ohio State and they didn't hire him to suck in the big 10 every year 

He's only really had one recruiting class actually hit the field. They have a stud QB recruit coming in . That first year was all Hoke recruits. They are recruiting with the big boys . 

On 11/3/2017 at 6:42 PM, Colts_Fan12 said:

Everyone freaking out cause we IRd him lol we only did cause we blow and there is no reason to rush him back when he can just heal even more the rest of the year 

C'mon, with this stud Oline, he'd be fine...

On 11/3/2017 at 1:47 PM, azcolt said:

Hes lready shown he can throw once the soreness is rehabbed hell be fine