Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Postgage reactions, Jags -- merge

jhcutt

I didn't watch the game.  I just came online now to see the final score.  If you are upset then do not support the team until changes are made. If you want to see Pagano out of Indy and the drastic changes happen that need to happen stop supporting the team.  Don't go to games, don't buy merchandise and don't watch until those changes occur.  Show management and Irsay that they are losing their fanbase and force them to do something otherwise this is all you are going to get this season.

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

1 minute ago, IinD said:

That 4th down sneak for a loss was definitely one of those Pagano specials.

Watch the replay. JB made the call as he thought he seen a good hole and then you see a jag slide over and fill it in . That is all JAG execution. 

2 minutes ago, strt182 said:

Watch the replay. JB made the call as he thought he seen a good hole and then you see a jag slide over and fill it in . That is all JAG execution. 

Dumb call either way honestly.

Can't even gain 2 yards anymore.

2 minutes ago, Andrew86 said:

I didn't watch the game.  I just came online now to see the final score.  If you are upset then do not support the team until changes are made. If you want to see Pagano out of Indy and the drastic changes happen that need to happen stop supporting the team.  Don't go to games, don't buy merchandise and don't watch until those changes occur.  Show management and Irsay that they are losing their fanbase and force them to do something otherwise this is all you are going to get this season.

This^ I personally haven’t watched any NFL football since wk 2. Haven’t clicked onto NFL.com/ESPN. I only give the Colts.com clicks, because you guys/gals here are what truly keep my “Fandom” going. Not pandering, I truly mean this. We gotta stick together in this mess of a franchise right now. We are the ones that dictate to “Owners” in reality. Because “We Fans” spend our $$ to raise these “Ivory towers of Football”! JMO

1 hour ago, egg said:

Does anybody think that if Coughlin and Pagano had switched places in the off-season that this Colts team beats this Jags team 27-0? ...And that this Colt's team get's 10 sacks, and only gives up one?.....That everything flips to the Colt's favor by switching coaches?......I don't.....This team needs a whole lot more than a coaching change to be a good NFL team......

i agree, below average talent everywhere

3 minutes ago, Nadine said:

Have we hit rock bottom yet or can we go even lower? When do we get to the point where there is nowhere to go but up?

Still got a ways to go sadly.

Made even worse by the guys we'll be missing (injuries) moving forward.

6 minutes ago, GoColtsWin said:

This^ I personally haven’t watched any NFL football since wk 2. Haven’t clicked onto NFL.com/ESPN. I only give the Colts.com clicks, because you guys/gals here are what truly keep my “Fandom” going. Not pandering, I truly mean this. We gotta stick together in this mess of a franchise right now. We are the ones that dictate to “Owners” in reality. Because “We Fans” spend our $$ to raise these “Ivory towers of Football”! JMO

You guys have fun with that. I'll continue to watch and click and stay engaged on my own terms. 

2 hours ago, BProland85 said:

The Good news will be the draft position this team will have. I know some of you don't think this, but it's in the best interest for the long term success of this franchise to have a down year, especially with the uncertainty surrounding Luck. Get a top 5 pick, and you have plenty of leverage in a very good QB class. Plus getting an entirely new coaching staff and having 70 plus million in cap space doesn't hurt. 

I totally agree with you, and in my opinion the colts are tanking it this year. Ballard is a smart man he’s trying to get the early draft picks and build off the draft as he stated bunch of times in his interviews. I went to the rams game week 1 and everyone in the stadium knew they needed a change at qb but they didn’t change anything one because they want to lose and second the rams are a solid team this year. With all of that said I still think Ballard will get rid of chuck if not soon then definitely after the seasons over. 

3 hours ago, BProland85 said:

The Good news will be the draft position this team will have. I know some of you don't think this, but it's in the best interest for the long term success of this franchise to have a down year, especially with the uncertainty surrounding Luck. Get a top 5 pick, and you have plenty of leverage in a very good QB class. Plus getting an entirely new coaching staff and having 70 plus million in cap space doesn't hurt. 

Completely agree. Look at what the other teams in the division have done with top 5 picks. Luck is out for the year, so might as well take advantage of that and get a good draft pick.

I have no idea if they know anything but the local media keeps saying Monday will be interesting on twitter whenever someone asks if Pagano gets fired Monday.  They might know nothing and just know if he does it will be a big day and if he doesn’t people are going to tear into the Colts on their shows Monday.

4 hours ago, RockThatBlue said:

Well, if this isn't the bottom, I'd hate to see us burst through the floor.

They actually got two turnovers on defense and didn’t turn the ball over.  If they don’t get turnovers and turn it over it’s possiable they could have at least 50 hung on them this season and scoring nothing.

4 hours ago, IndyScribe said:

I doubt Irsay(or Ballard) thinks it's satisfactory.

While what’s going on on the field is bad what’s happening in the locker room is more troubling.  TY ripped the oline and some of the local media said guys are starting to question coaching decisions.  That’s the one thing Pagano has had in his favor until now he had the locker room.  Now he doesn’t.  I think that might force Irsay’s hand before this team becomes so splintered that even a new coach will have a hard time putting it back together.  Personally if they make a change I’d rather see Philben put in charge over Chud.  Frankly I’d like to see Chud and Chuck let go with Philben taking over the head coaching job and Schottenheimer taking over the OC role.

This is one of those moments you would like to see them do something different- like forget promoting from within this awful staff and bring in someone from the outside to at least give us a different flavor for a few months.  There has to be a better option than promoting someone who is part of the problem....

1 minute ago, OHColtfan said:

This is one of those moments you would like to see them do something different- like forget promoting from within this awful staff and bring in someone from the outside to at least give us a different flavor for a few months.  There has to be a better option than promoting someone who is part of the problem....

Unless you get a guy like Gruden to come in mid season anyone qualified for the job already has a job and isn’t going to jump mid-season.  Also, you aren’t getting a new staff mid-season and no coach wants half a season on their record without their own staff and zero time for a team to learn his system.  You think Brissett struggles at times with less than two months of time in a new system imagine a whole team trying to learn a new system midway through the season.

15 hours ago, IinD said:

That's not cool. 

Maybe not cool but it's true and somebody needs to say it. They need a players only meeting to happen to get these things under control though. Who is the leaders on this team? Gore maybe but who is the defensive leader? 

Im telling you what, if this was a manning led team, these lazy lax play would not be tolerated by him, he would step out and say something. I've not watched the games since players have kneeled but what I've read and others have said, the offensive coordinator is putting awful plans together and no adjustments made that are significant. I'd love to see Manning come in as an OC  next year because you know he will 150% put in full effort and he has enough fire and clout to demand better from these guys. It's like Chud and the group know they aren't coming back next year and if they get fired early, they are still full paid. 

Id fire Chud today and let Brain Schottenheimer take a crack at an audition for OC. We need to stop immediately looking first to the 15-20 yard patterns and employ 3-5 step drop and throws with the OL we have. We need more shallow crossing and short seen routes and quick hitting throws. Quit making JB hold the ball hoping TY comes open 20 yards downfield. But how many years have we fans been saying this? 

14 hours ago, IinD said:

Dumb call either way honestly.

Can't even gain 2 yards anymore.

When has this team made 2 yards in a run when needed? This isn't new for this team. Runnning has been a struggle all through Pagano's tenure. I feel horrible that Gore chose to come here instead of where he originally was going to go. 

14 hours ago, Superman said:

You guys have fun with that. I'll continue to watch and click and stay engaged on my own terms. 

Well you pat yourself on the back, people with morals and principals will continue to ignore the NFL until they just play the game.