Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Early Thursday night Steelers @ Colts PREDICTIONS

AllYouNeedIsLuck

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Check out the Colts record on Thursday games. I think Thursday games are typically games where the teams with most talent win since coaches don't have a ton of time to come up with a game plan. Here's to 8 - 0 in Thursday night games 9 - 0 if you can't the day game against the Lions in 2004. 

I feel a sense of hesitant confidence about this one if there is such a thing, but we have to play solid on both sides of the football.  Good complementary football and we can pull this deal out.  It can't be one side getting killed and the other side doing their jobs.   

3 weeks ago I would have said Steelers by 14.  Now, I'm guardedly optimistic.  I think the Colts can win.  I think the Steelers can win.  We're probably a lot closer than we were 3 weeks ago.  The Steelers' offense is still a top unit but their D is not what it once was.  Momentum is a big thing in the NFL and Colts have a little bit now.  I'll go Colts in a squeaker simply because it's a home game but they'll need to score 30+ to do so.  I'll say Colts 33-31.  ST may decide this game.

The Steelers didn't crush the winless Browns yesterday.  They have the same record as us.  They have their share of injuries to deal with.  We are finally healthy and we are playing at home.  I think we actually have more skill players on offense than they do.  Just give Haag a little help in pass blocking.  Yeah they have everybody worried because they keep finding ways to beat us.  But that's in the past.  Not this year.  Both sides of the ball are starting to click now.  I think our momentum is building.  I think we win this game convincingly. 

23 hours ago, a06cc said:

I straight up say I hate the stealers. I hate them more than the Patriots. This game means a lot to me.

I'm right there with you. My dad moved to this country in the late 70s, and coincidentally has been a Steelers fan ever since... Had to hear about their dominance over us all my life. 

I despise them! + We have a nice Brazilian steakhouse dinner bet riding on this game 

We absolutely cannot let the Steelers go deep on us. Literally every game they have a good number of deep bomb plays that get complete or go for PI 

We need to tackle very well, let Brown catch it underneath and put the hurt on him/all their receivers running quick little yac routes. 

We can't let Big Ben Dodge sacks. If you have a line to him then just concentrate on bringing him down, don't just fly at him trying to go for a big hit. Ben isnt mobile but he's ridiculous at not getting sacked. Kind of a tank like Newton and Luck sometimes. 

This is going go be weird to read but in my heart of hearts I have us losing by 14+ yet wouldn't be surprised if we won.  I'm going to be at the game and it'll be my first Colts game since that epic Chiefs playoff comeback. Please just win this one so I dont have to hear about it from Daddy-o! 

9 minutes ago, Boiler_Colt said:

Well, Luck is out of practice today. Possible concussion protocol from what I heard on the radio, so....that changes things. 

That's some news I damn sure don't want to hear.  Concussion almost certainly would keep him out of that game.

5 minutes ago, Boiler_Colt said:

I know nothing except what I just heard on JMV saying he had "inside info" saying he was being evaluated for a concussion. Could be worth noting, could be nonsense.

I read about it on ESPN earlier but if he gets through protocol he will be fine. He looked ok in the Post Game press conference and was joking around so it's hard telling what is going on?

Luck will be out Thursday.... This Colts team is a constant disappointment and there is no reason why luck won't disappoint in true Colts style and not  make it out of concussion protocol by then. Steelers are gonna drop another 50 burger on the lame Colts... Fact 

On 11/20/2016 at 4:33 PM, AllYouNeedIsLuck said:

I got Colts winning 27-24

Luck 29-45 357 Yards 2 TD's, 1 INT 

Frank Gore 14 rushes 63 yards 1 TD 

TY Hilton 7 Rec, 132 Yards 1 TD 

Other TD goes to Doyle 

if tozien plays a blowout in favor of steelers

17 hours ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

Never know? Colts could shock the world. Even if we lose Thursday we can still win the Division, Texans will lose several games IMO and we will beat them as long as Luck plays.

I would not be upset if the Colts did not win the division. I'd be more upset if they won the division only to be obliterated in the playoffs. 

4 minutes ago, deedub75 said:

I would not be upset if the Colts did not win the division. I'd be more upset if they won the division only to be obliterated in the playoffs. 

I have more faith in them than you do. I don't think we will be 1 and done like Houston will be IMO. Houston will probably get smoked in the Wildcard game. The only team that has the capability of embarrassing us is the Pats as long as Luck plays. Every time we have lost this season we had a chance to win except the KC game and they beat us pretty good but it wasn't 30-0 like Houston took in the Playoffs. That KC game was the worse game we have played all season and 2 key penalties wiped out potential scores.

18 hours ago, Ratking said:

Luck will be out Thursday.... This Colts team is a constant disappointment and there is no reason why luck won't disappoint in true Colts style and not  make it out of concussion protocol by then. Steelers are gonna drop another 50 burger on the lame Colts... Fact 

If luckplays 48 to 34 steelers without luck 56-10 steelers.

Just now, Mr_486lo said:

Load the box to limit bell, double team brown and make big ben beat us with his other receivers. Sounds easy I know, but it can be done. If not, I see a beatdown

it's going to be a beat down regardless unless big ben gets knocked out the game