LucasOilStadium

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, 21isSuperman said:

This season is over, in my opinion.  This horrible roster has no chance of doing anything good this year.  We aren't the Cleveland Browns where a 5 win season is an accomplishment.  We are in the prime of Luck's career and should be competing for Super Bowls on an annual basis.  We are Super Bowl or bust.  Currently, the roster is set at bust

And im afraid it will remain that way for another couple of years. Dumb management decisions have forced this team into rebuild mode right when Luck should be entering his prime. 

1 minute ago, BOTT said:

Good lord.  I told myself not to post anymore after last week.  Thanks for reminding me why.

People on here are just too damn blind to see how horrible this team is. They blame poor luck when he has the worst coach GM pair in the NFL and one of the worst OLs in NFL history 

6 minutes ago, 21isSuperman said:

I don't really care if we win anymore.  This roster can't keep up with teams like Minnesota, New England, Pittsburgh, etc.  We have 0 chance of winning a Super Bowl.  Pack it in, ship away older guys to get late round picks in return, aim for a better draft slot.  This season is a goner.  I don't think we can even win the division, let alone compete for the Super Bowl

There are really no old guys that teams would trade for. Maybe Maths as his contract is small but the rest are pretty useless.

Broke the cardinal rule never put Monopoly money on your favorite team of all time!  Stayed away from my team but morally supporting them the first three weeks.  Thought the ship had turned.  Lol now we lose to a stinking jags team wow just wow.